Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 436
  • Views: Views 118,165
bro, what you did? you also have same box?
Amazon prime issue is at OS level. Android 9 has issue with it. On the satellite HD channels with Dolby audio, there's no issue with audio.

I have ordered an Xtreme box and subsequently I read this thread. Thanks for all of your contributions. I asked Airtel to cancel the order. But they told me just to wait for one more week so that they can deliver a new box with Dolby Digital and Recording facility. They have informed me that newly designed box is about to be in the market in a week. I don't know whether to believe them or not. Kindly share your views.

I have ordered an Xtreme box and subsequently I read this thread. Thanks for all of your contributions. I asked Airtel to cancel the order. But they told me just to wait for one more week so that they can deliver a new box with Dolby Digital and Recording facility. They have informed me that newly designed box is about to be in the market in a week. I don't know whether to believe them or not. Kindly share your views.
That can't be true, they launched Xstream very recently. They might be talking about an update that fixes the issues.

Not true. Recording facility can facilitate by software update, not by new box.

True...recording button is already available on existing remote and it says feature will be available soon. Expecting to be available with software update.

That can't be true, they launched Xstream very recently. They might be talking about an update that fixes the issues.
HI Siva... Have you tried installing Amazon prime musiq app in xstream box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock