Anyone still using Airtel Xstream Smart Stick? Seeing some issues for the past few days

pankajiscrazy

Reaction score
Is anyone still using Airtel Xstream Smart Stick? I have been using this stick for the past 4 years and was very satisfied so far because it gave me what I wanted. Nothing too fancy, but it served it's purpose. But since the last few days I am seeing an error when I start the device afresh. It gets stuck on the Splash screen (with the message "Hang on while we ready your world of content..."), and simply refuses to move to the Home screen. I have to disconnect the power and reconnect several times and if I am lucky, it goes to the next screen, but there too, it does not load the contents of the Home screen, although it allows to access the "Apps" menu item and use the Apps.

I have been looking for a resolution without any luck so far. Was wondering if anyone is seeing this issue as well and have figured out the solution for it. I contacted the Airtel Xstream support but they do not seem to have the solution for this.

@pankajiscrazy I'm also using the Airtel Xstream Stick from the past 4 years and i'm also facing the same issue stuck on splash screen. I also disconnected the power and connected again same no content only able to run Apps but now i can't get past the Splash Screen, but i was able to open Apps with voice feature.

@pankajiscrazy I'm also using the Airtel Xstream Stick from the past 4 years and i'm also facing the same issue stuck on splash screen. I also disconnected the power and connected again same no content only able to run Apps but now i can't get past the Splash Screen, but i was able to open Apps with voice feature.
Same bro, did you find the solution to fix this as there is no solution in Google or YouTube. Customer care is also not supporting

I have somewhat of a solution. Try turning off your wifi before closing your TV. Basically if its connected to network on startup, it fails.

Airtel Support not giving any solution, due to discontinued this device and no any information have in Airtel system. This issue coming only after Superpower update mandatory. But Assistant button working and all apps opening with the assistant button. Airtel Support scammed to customer.

I have somewhat of a solution. Try turning off your wifi before closing your TV. Basically if its connected to network on startup, it fails.
This trick will work without Home page... As per received airtel Xtreme team.. Xtream app now not supported with the stick device due to hardware compatibility.
J5VEMAo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock