Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,256
According to News Avengers Endgame First Weekend India Nett Collection 158 Cr. Gross Approx $28.08 Million [205 Cr]. Highest Opening Weekend Ever.It also Collected 1.209 Billion Dollar On First Week Worldwide.

Watched it Yesterday n all i can say is it's a perfect conclusion to 11 years old MCU....
I love McU 3000...
Thanos dying in very starting made me very confused n i was like who's the main villain.

Watched. It was too much fun but at the end...
QdGUGd1.png
: I am inevitable

Ab0uZH9.png
: And, I am Iron Man😭

NrGOer6.jpg

Instead of asking to book tickets you should have launched it on hotstar also along with theater release. It's impossible for people to travel 5 hrs of 200 km journey in soaring heat just to watch a movie. It's a nice movie but you get nothing. You stupid business decision is the reason why we do illegal things :dodgy2:
Has it ever happened in India that a Hollywood movie simultaneously released on OTT along with theatre? It did happen for Pink, but that was bollywood

Has it ever happened in India that a Hollywood movie simultaneously released on OTT along with theatre? It did happen for Pink, but that was bollywood

India has only 1 screen per 1 lakh people so obviously not all can watch film there whereas OTT is available in remote corner of country. As time is changing and we are going digital so producers should look beyond traditional method of distributing films and tap this huge potential. If webseries/ serials can premier on OTT then why not film ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock