Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,331
India has only 1 screen per 1 lakh people so obviously not all can watch film there whereas OTT is available in remote corner of country. As time is changing and we are going digital so producers should look beyond traditional method of distributing films and tap this huge potential. If webseries/ serials can premier on OTT then why not film ?
If it releases on OTT, in the next minute Full HD print will be available online, and even those who might be willing to watch in theaters won't. And it impacts globally, not only in India. We know how a Full HD print comes online as soon as a movie is uploaded to Amazon Prime or Netflix in other countries before India. So no chance of releasing such a huge budget films on OTT in parallel. It might be possible for low budget films though, which can't find good number of theaters and help makers who wants to reach maximum audience.

If it releases on OTT, in the next minute Full HD print will be available online, and even those who might be willing to watch in theaters won't. And it impacts globally, not only in India. We know how a Full HD print comes online as soon as a movie is uploaded to Amazon Prime or Netflix in other countries before India. So no chance of releasing such a huge budget films on OTT in parallel. It might be possible for low budget films though, which can't find good number of theaters and help makers who wants to reach maximum audience.

totally agree with you Siva bro... was about too write the same it will never happen...until they launch movies for OTT platforms ONLY

I thought pirated HD print comes from DVD rip

Pirates are becoming more and more advanced these days, Even with such high Widevine encryption with loop playback. They upload the print within hours of release sometimes even before the actual release may be some backend.

Well we worship them, they exists for us, the village guys, movies are released only in cities so they make sure we are not deprived of latest movies. Jai Baba Torrent-Nath 🙏

Well we worship them, they exists for us, the village guys, movies are released only in cities so they make sure we are not deprived of latest movies. Jai Baba Torrent-Nath 🙏
They are so loyal and big that no one can easily found them. Once I asked such tracker to tell me how do they do such things and he told me that they promise to someone which they cannot reveal.

In Avengers endgame climax new Avenger Cameo there anybody observed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess Harley Keener is the new iron man of the MCU

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock