"AXN HD" added by Dish TV

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 14,170
Offtopic comment : I dont want to post this here. But im posting this for people who are having serious problem with my TV Settings . Its just a random numbers. :D Keeping Backlight is low because of the panel . If you increase it more you ll have more colors.

IMG_1611.jpg

Samsung 40F5000

@Admin You can remove this post if it doesn't suit here :tup:tup​

Awesome update deep bro but i was hoping for Set Max HD to be launched along with AXN HD, anyways great addition again by dish tv and again awesome eye watering PQ of AXN HD which is a treat for big Tv owners like PQ of AXN HD is just awesome on my 47 inch led tv :sp :tup

DishHD said:
Awesome update deep bro but i was hoping for Set Max HD to be launched along with AXN HD, anyways great addition again by dish tv and again awesome eye watering PQ of AXN HD which is a treat for big Tv owners like PQ of AXN HD is just awesome on my 47 inch led tv :sp :tup

oh really :p:p:p:dodgy:skd:skd

Prateek Marwadi said:
oh really :p:p:p:dodgy:skd:skd

Yes Bro i have a 47 inch lg led tv model no 47LB6520 and the pq of Axn HD on a 47 inch is just crisp and perfect and now am planing to get 50 inch led tv to get the best out of this PQ on HD channels :)

DishHD said:
Yes Bro i have a 47 inch lg led tv model no 47LB6520 and the pq of Axn HD on a 47 inch is just crisp and perfect and now am planing to get 50 inch led tv to get the best out of this PQ on HD channels :)

i also have lg led but pq of sd channels is worst in my led. :':)':):)(

Prateek Marwadi said:
i also have lg led but pq of sd channels is worst in my led. :':)':):)(

Bro i never watch SD channels specially Dish tvs SD channels are just crap has hell worse ever but only there own channels like Zee tv,Zee cinema etc have good PQ on SD channels but other all SD channels of Dish tv are crap has hell but HD channels of dish tru HD are just the best i find personally :k

DishHD said:
Bro i never watch SD channels specially Dish tvs SD channels are just crap has hell worse ever but only there own channels like Zee tv,Zee cinema etc have good PQ on SD channels but other all SD channels of Dish tv are crap has hell but HD channels of dish tru HD are just the best i find personally :k

bro.. i watch news channels n i have only sd boxes. but the pq of colors is good. zee tv star n sony have the same pq in my led tv which has adtv in it.

but in diwali hopefully i ll purchase a new tv n then ll try dish true hd on it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock