AXN HD Started Programs Coming Soon On DTHs

Prateek Marwadi said:
but how do u know about d2h, adtv?
bcoz space issues r there in d2h adtv n tata sky.

adtv n d2h both dint add sshd4 bcoz of space issues
also they r not adding &TV hd
but they ll add axn hd?
not possible bro.:no:no:no

Who Told You This?

BTW What Do You Know About TP Space Problem?

With The Current Space With D2H & ADTV Still They Can Add 5 More HD Channels Easily!

Adding A HD Channel Is Depend On Demand & Approach By The Broadcaster

Sadiq said:
Everything is a guess based on past experience on SET channels. PIX HD added by Dish TV first followed by D2H and then only Airtel. So, it is a guess. No need to take it seriously and don't punish him if this is not happening :)

1):rofl:rofl:rofl
2):luv:luv:luv
oye teri balle balle
:wlcm:wlcm:wlcm:hehe:hehe:hehe:em:em:em

Yeah Last Time Pix HD was added

1st Dish TV
2nd D2h
3rd Tata Sky
4th ADTV

:)

FYKI

AXN SD & AXN HD Running Two Different Types Of Programs

Checked It For A 15 Mins

Very Good Share Vadi bro...Hoping To see this channel Soon On DishTruHD & Tatasky :tup:ohya

Vadirocks said:
Who Told You This?

BTW What Do You Know About TP Space Problem?

With The Current Space With D2H & ADTV Still They Can Add 5 More HD Channels Easily!

Adding A HD Channel Is Depend On Demand & Approach By The Broadcaster

I don't know about airtel but d2h has a space problem. They did not add sshd4 and are also now not adding &tvhd. I had spoken to their pay channel addition head at corporate office few months back and he informed no hd channel additions unless they are very important due to space problem.

So only when the funding comes in will they get more space and add more channels specifically hd channels. Btw someone needs to update the tp space thread in d2h as that seems not correct.

ayanc99 said:
I don't know about airtel but d2h has a space problem. They did not add sshd4 and are also now not adding &tvhd. I had spoken to their pay channel addition head at corporate office few months back and he informed no hd channel additions unless they are very important due to space problem.

So only when the funding comes in will they get more space and add more channels specifically hd channels. Btw someone needs to update the tp space thread in d2h as that seems not correct.

Technically They Have Enough Space To Add 6 More HD Channels Easily!

FYKI

Pix HD Started Programs On 15th May 2014 And Launched At 1st June 2014

Added By Dish TV Around 2nd Week Of That Month

nice
Pix HD Started Programs On 15th May 2014 And Launched At 1st June 2014

Added By Dish TV Around 2nd Week Of That Month
[/quote]

So looks like sky4us was saying true that tata sky will be adding axn hd channel on 1st April :eek:hya :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock