AXN SA HD Started Programs On Intelsat 17 @ 66°E
Audio Running FTA! Video Encrypted For This Channel
Vadirocks said:
AXN HD Having Dolby Digital Audio Plus
Vadirocks said:
FYKI
AXN SD & AXN HD Running Two Different Types Of Programs
Checked It For A 15 Mins
Great news Vadi bro !! :clap:clap:):):):):)

Vadi bro, can you please check it now that the video of AXN SA HD channel is still encrypted or you can see the programs of this channel now. Bro, if you are able to see it now then please post the SS of it !!

Sanjeev said:
So looks like sky4us was saying true that tata sky will be adding axn hd channel on 1st April :eek:hya :eek:hya
Bro, I always say true to my knowledge but actually I don't have any solid source of it so its obvious that why anyone will believe on it. But when I came to know anything from any source, I use to share it here.

AXN HD will be launched officially on 15th March and will be added on Dish TV first on 20th March. Till today I have only this much news. If any delay happens, that will be of a week or two, but be sure that it will be launched in March itself and will be added also on Dish TV in March itself.

@ sky4us: Thanks for sharing the info on AXN HD launch and hopefully its launched and added in march.

Hi Friends, any update on this front? If we believe sky4us bro's news then channel should be launching tomorrow right? Please update.

zbridge88 said:
Hi Friends, any update on this front? If we believe sky4us bro's news then channel should be launching tomorrow right? Please update.
Bro, I don't think so that MSM is going to launch AXN HD channel in India in the near future. And this thread is about the testing of AXN SA HD channel and not AXN HD channel.

Bro, you should know that MSM has obtained the permission for AXN HD channel and not for AXN SA HD channel. This is the permission status obtained by MSM for AXN HD channel :
[AXN HD | AXN Network India Pvt. Ltd. | Non-News | Downlinking | Hindi, English & Other Indian Languages | 07/04/2014]

So, now the question is this that whether this AXN SA HD channel is for India or not. As Vadi bro has checked also that
Vadirocks said:
AXN SD & AXN SA HD Running Two Different Types Of Programs.
Whereas in India, the programmes on the HD versions of English Movies and English Entertainment channels are simulcast, with only exception of Movies Now+ channel, the programmes of which were also simulcast untill the shutdown of Romedy Now+ channel.

Moreover, one thing is noticable that MSM have launched PIX HD in India, and not PIX SA HD. So, how it can be possible that this South Asian feed will be for India too. If MSM had to launch the HD version of AXN then I think, they should have started testing AXN HD and not AXN SA HD. Earlier, I was also hopeful that finally they have started testing the AXN HD channel but, now I am also having doubt that whether this AXN SA HD channel is for India or not, not even I have read any official news recently of its launch in India. Can anyone please justify it that whether this channel is for India too !!

@skm30 bro. It is possible that the South Asian fee is for India too. Examples.

Discovery HD
NGC HD
Nat Geo Wild (SD feed with Hindi and Tamil as alternate languages).

Sadiq said:
@skm30 bro. It is possible that the South Asian feed is for India too. Examples.
Discovery HD
NGC HD
Nat Geo Wild (SD feed with Hindi and Tamil as alternate languages).
Sadiq bro, these all are infotainment channels and AXN HD is a english entertainment channel, also the same group has launched PIX HD which has simalcast programmes. And looking at the past patterns of english movies & english entertainment HD channels, I think that if AXN will be launched in HD then it will also have the simalcast programmes similar to its SD channel. It is what the pattern says, but anything else could also be possible, but I said what I analysed by the past patterns !!

skm30 said:
Sadiq bro, these all are infotainment channels and AXN HD is a english entertainment channel, also the same group has launched PIX HD which has simalcast programmes. And looking at the past patterns of english movies & english entertainment HD channels, I think that if AXN will be launched in HD then it will also have the simalcast programmes similar to its SD channel. It is what the pattern says, but anything else could also be possible, but I said what I analysed by the past patterns !!

Even I agree that AXN will launch HD channel specific to India. But you mentioned as below (bold text). I explained you for that only since you didn't say any particular genre there. Let us wait and watch for AXN HD and AXN SA HD.

skm30 said:
Moreover, one thing is noticable that MSM have launched PIX HD in India, and not PIX SA HD. So, how it can be possible that this South Asian feed will be for India too. If MSM had to launch the HD version of AXN then I think, they should have started testing AXN HD and not AXN SA HD. Earlier, I was also hopeful that finally they have started testing the AXN HD channel but, now I am also having doubt that whether this AXN SA HD channel is for India or not, not even I have read any official news recently of its launch in India. Can anyone please justify it that whether this channel is for India too !!

AXN Facebook page confirmed it that its testing for India also & it will available on all Major DTHs very soon when testing completed..:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock