BABY TV will be added by tatasky

• Thread starter G Anil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 11,567
Tatasky have planned to launch baby tv on 26th oct but due to some technical reason we are not able to launch this channel on that day but some how we have launched baby tv on "EVERYWHERE Tv"&we are working on it and we will soon recover from it.and also we will suffule all channel available on MPEG4 On allother tp with tp 110510 H 30000 on 31st oct and the tp will be available on full Mpeg4 dvbs-2 8psk and on this tp we will launch all new channels

@me saket as i said in above post due to some technical issues we are not able to launch baby tv on 26th oct. the dates of channel which we have schedule to launch are below:- ZEE CINEMA HD&ZEE STUDIO HD From 1st nov,SUVARNA PLUS&BABY TV From 2nd nov,HBO HITS SD&HBO DEFINED SD From 3rd nov going to be available on on tp 110510 H 30000 and on nov month many more channel are going to be launched on this tp and all upcoming channel list i will update later ...

Bajirao Singham said:
@me saket as i said in above post due to some technical issues we are not able to launch baby tv on 26th oct. the dates of channel which we have schedule to launch are below:- ZEE CINEMA HD&ZEE STUDIO HD From 1st nov,SUVARNA PLUS&BABY TV From 2nd nov,HBO HITS SD&HBO DEFINED SD From 3rd nov going to be available on on tp 110510 H 30000 and on nov month many more channel are going to be launched on this tp and all upcoming channel list i will update later ...

we are waiting to see launch of telugu and tamil channels on tatasky , when will they do it so.

@harsha Reddy TS have planned to launched many channels this nov .we all TS users will get atleast 1 channel of your own lang this nov.specially tamil subscri..will get more channels Angel tv,jaya plus&movies has already being signed and we will launch this channel this nov.In telugu tatasky is in talk with 10tv,tollywood tv,vissa tv&many more .so guys wait for some more days..

@suppurayan i know this because i am working at tatasky.not only me but all regions nodal officers got this information from our technical head officer from chennai..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock