BABY TV will be added by tatasky

• Thread starter G Anil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 11,575
Bajirao Singham said:
@people no changes in hd acess fee it will same as before rs.100...@harsha reddy apart from suvarna plus 2 kannada news channel r coming and about Gsat i will not say much about it but yes we have got all 12 tp from Gsat 10 but we will not use it now because we are migrating all channel from mpeg2 to mpeg4 on Insat 4a to get more space but we will use 2 tp's of gsat 10 within 8-10 to launch only hd channels on this 2 tp's

what is mean of 8-10

Why adding HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels in SD? They are premium channels and should be launched in HD version.

Also is there any chance of getting Big CBS Prime channel? Its available in almost all DTH services except Tata Sky.

Bajirao Singham said:
Tatasky is plannig to launch 2 knowledge channels in Hd soon .tatasky already planned to launch Fox traveller Hd .and also we are getting huge request for nat geo wild HD,TRAVEL XP HD&HISTORY TV-18 HD From this 3 HD Channels we will launch 1 hd channel with fox traveller hd within 2 months

Why not all 3 along with Nat Geo Adventure HD? That would be awesome!

Bajirao Singham said:
@harsha Reddy TS have planned to launched many channels this nov .we all TS users will get atleast 1 channel of your own lang this nov.specially tamil subscri..will get more channels Angel tv,jaya plus&movies has already being signed and we will launch this channel this nov.In telugu tatasky is in talk with 10tv,tollywood tv,vissa tv&many more .so guys wait for some more days..

what are the telugu channels that we except in the month of november can u have any idea sir

Bajirao Singham said:
@people no changes in hd acess fee it will same as before rs.100...@harsha reddy apart from suvarna plus 2 kannada news channel r coming and about Gsat i will not say much about it but yes we have got all 12 tp from Gsat 10 but we will not use it now because we are migrating all channel from mpeg2 to mpeg4 on Insat 4a to get more space but we will use 2 tp's of gsat 10 within 8-10 months to launch only hd channels on this 2 tp's

What? TS has got all 12 TPs from GSAT10? Is this really true? This deserves a special new breaking news thread by itself!! If they have got all the TPs, why is TS going to wait 8-10 months to launch HD channels? They should be doing so immediately. At least 10 more HD channels should be launched right away to counter the marketing threats from other DTH operators and to gather more customers. Is this the reason why they are pushing HD boxes so much these days?

Bajirao Singham said:
@windows-fan yes TATA(SKY is in talk with big network...BIG MAGIC,BIG RTL THRILL,BIG CBS LOVE&BIG CBS PRIME are going to be available on tatasky within 2 months most probably before jan 2014...
That would be awesome. Thanks.

PS: Can you reply my previous question please? My question was, can you ask Tata Sky to show History TV18 in 16:9 aspect ratio just like they did with Movies Now recently.

Bajirao Singham said:
@windows-fan yes TATA(SKY is in talk with big network...BIG MAGIC,BIG RTL THRILL,BIG CBS LOVE&BIG CBS PRIME are going to be available on tatasky within 2 months most probably before jan 2014...

my small suggestion regarding telugu channels addition y TS will waste the space by Adding Vissa TV in place of Vissa try to Add MAA Gold it will b a PLUS in telugu Market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock