Bad news : Dish tv off air many temp fta channels

• Thread starter innov
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 5,643
You guys mean to say you were able to get those Dish TV channels for free on DD Free Dish STB? If yes and now they have disabled it, then its their wise decision. Why would they want people to watch their channels without buying their connection? No DTH provides FTA channels to watch.

DTH Fan said:
You guys mean to say you were able to get those Dish TV channels for free on DD Free Dish STB? If yes and now they have disabled it, then its their wise decision. Why would they want people to watch their channels without buying their connection? No DTH provides FTA channels to watch.

Yes DDFD users were able to get those dishtv channels free.

And why not, Dishtv user also getting 80 channels free from DDFD side.

DTH Fan said:

If DD Free Dish can give 80 + Channels free for lifetime then whats the harm in Dish TV giving it ? Have you ever thought what will happen if DD FD stops sharing channels to DISH TV ? :-/

But these channels I am getting in my dishtv , when i am using PickbyChannel without subscribing them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock