Breaking Balika Vadhu 2 | colors

Pratigya 2 used to be good in it's early episodes but now it became worst after Krishna's mother became antagonist she already became an antagonist in season 1 I wish makers changed the whole Plot of pratigya 2 and make it as a Hindi remake of law and order SVU
May be bcoz of COVID they changed the track as you can't add new plot and new characters so they are limited.

May be bcoz of COVID they changed the track as you can't add new plot and new characters so they are limited.
So what the covid is running and they are adding stupid Plot in pratigya 2 it's first season also came in flu era it got good response at that time can't they put on a break just like Radha Krishna in Last year they should change their production house to Gul Khan Rajan Shahi ruined the show he also ruined yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

So what the covid is running and they are adding stupid Plot in pratigya 2 it's first season also came in flu era it got good response at that time can't they put on a break just like Radha Krishna in Last year they should change their production house to Gul Khan Rajan Shahi ruined the show he also ruined yeh rishta kya kehlata hai
I don't know that but for your kind information Rajan Shahi was producing YRKKH from Day 1. Gul Khan knows nothing about thriller based shows she can only copy paste track and add some jadu tona in it. That's it. May be they got time to experiment in it, and possibly new track will extract from it only coz Samar and his father both have bad intension about Meera.

I don't know that but for your kind information Rajan Shahi was producing YRKKH from Day 1. Gul Khan knows nothing about thriller based shows she can only copy paste track and add some jadu tona in it. That's it. May be they got time to experiment in it, and possibly new track will extract from it only coz Samar and his father both have bad intension about Meera.
No it's not like that Gul Khan makes non supernatural shows qubool hai, Geet & IPZN and it doesn't have a supernatural scene on these serial if she produced pratigya 2 the whole Plot would be changed and make it on fully based on pratigya's court life similar to south park when they fully based on Randy's life on season 23 Now it's based on Eric Cartman's life

No it's not like that Gul Khan
Bro making love story or supernatural is different from Court Room drama a high end knowledge is required we can't showcase anything. Gul Khan night be Good at her work but it's something else.

Bro making love story or supernatural is different from Court Room drama a high end knowledge is required we can't showcase anything. Gul Khan night be Good at her work but it's something else.
It's up to you FYI I'm a girl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock