BARC Ratings | Week 19

Small or big does not matter bhai, people indulge in malpractices irrespective of size or reputation of company. Anyways as i said TRAI can't overlook all things in every nook and corner of country. Even if someone complaints operators find way to hide same from broadcasters or TRAI while inspection and delete all proof which can uncover wrongdoing
Not when they get video and screenshots with cas details.

Everyone is busy here to analyze Sun TV's rating. No one could not notice something unexpected thing is happened already in this week. Just see Kids genre, a new entrant Sony YAY! has made its place on 5th place finally.
Disney channels got negatively impacted due to Trai's rule. Disney and Hungama stood stronger after Nick, but suddenly their ratings fall down after new rule.Main reason is that their bouquets are not popular due to the lack of multiple genre channels. I had said it previously that they should combine with Star bouquets immediately.
Where is Sony BBC Earth :huh: After Trai implementation from January its Missing .. It was no.1 infotainment channels :undecided:
Sony BBC Earth became #1 with in a short period and now can't enter top 5 after trai's new rule. Sony should take care of it.
Before Trai Rule Gemini Movies Always in Top5
After Trai Implementation Gemini Movies Channel missing But Present Star Maa Movie's in Top5
Because Star Maa Movies 10₹
Gemini Movies 17₹
So it is the main reason for missing this channel
Along with that IPL also boosting Maa movies ratings.
Same case for asianet movies....always in top 5 after new rule struggling to enter number 5
I don't think so.Kochu TV is at #5 now. It was happened in previous years also due to vacation time in Kerala. Also I think after converting to a movie channel Asianet Plus is digging some ratings from Asianet Movies.

I don't think so.Kochu TV is at #5 now. It was happened in previous years also due to vacation time in Kerala. Also I think after converting to a movie channel Asianet Plus is digging some ratings from Asianet Movies.
I also think Asianet plus shared the viewers.
Still, it is surprising to see Kochu TV at #5 and not Amrita or Surya music.

Meanwhile TRAI is sleeping. Their landing page is also a channel counted in BARC's ratings Prag News which is Axon Cable Communications own satellite news channel violating TRAI's rules.

Landing page regulation is stayed till 31 May and has been challenged in TDSAT. The court has reserved its order after hearing both sides.

Trp Difference Between Zee Bangla and Star Jalsha is Very Big. Star Jalsha Really Need to Do Very Hard Work To Beat Zee Bangla.
In Marathi, Star Pravah has shrunk badly. Zee Talkies is now level with Colors Marathi and Star Pravah is nowhere compared to these two. Star is struggling badly in Maharashtra and Karnataka. :( It is concentrating too much on Star Maa and Star Plus. Asianet and Jalsha are somewhat okay, as is Vijay. However, Star Bharat, Pravah and Suvarna are shrinking by the day. :cf2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock