Contributor
Reaction score
All Platform

bIvnwp0.jpg

Pay Platform

8DQSPPe.jpg

Free Platform

gh2ljAy.jpg

Star gold Top Hindi movie channel of this week overall and in urban plus it is in top 5 in rural.
Though this week, it's cause of The first 2 ipl matches that they showed on weekends(as both the ipl matches are at 1st and 2nd position) plus their DUBBED premier Mauli is also at 3 rd most watched movie overall this week.
I am expecting star gold to be the top hindi movie channel for the next 1-2 months atleast till ipl will be there.
This week Clearly has gone to star even in the sports category all top 5 channels are of star cause of ipl.

Last edited:
Star..Star..Star....!
Star Pravah Beats Zee Marathi(for the second time) and became no:1 Marathi GEC(for the first time)
SS 1 Hindi became most watched channel in India followed by Star Utsav and Star Plus.
I think after BB Tamil starts, Sun's viewership will reduce more and that help Star Maa to overtake Sun TV in pan India.
Within few weeks the Top 10 can be
1. SS1 Hindi
2. Star Utsav
3. Star Plus
4. Star Maa
5. Sun TV.
SS 1 telugu in top 5 sports channels.
All Star channels are doing best..!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock