Tamil
V16GQix.jpg

Malayalam
67KaEUM.jpg

Telugu
ii5qxsi.jpg

Oh-kay, got it I'll edit it, if it isn't posted already by someone else

Better to post all in one post
Bro, let some different members post what they want. You post Tamil, Telugu, All Genre, Malayalam.
Rajpatil98 posts Marathi.
I post Bangla, Odia, Kannada, Asomiya, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Asomiya. Let everyone contribute to the thread. :smile2: :cheers::surprised:

Last edited:
I mean all languages.
With due respect, bro, I would like to say that it is better to let many members to contribute to the thread by posting different languages. For one member to post all languages in 1 post is really tough. And it is kind of monopoly. That's completely my opinion, and I by no way mean to hurt criticise anyone. Just a suggestion from a fellow member. :smile2:

I didn't expected Phulala sugandha Maticha will be in top 3,as the same story is reepeated 2nd time on same channel. Anyways Kudos to Star Pravah and team
Story has potential but it worked now only because star pravah is doing so well plus this time it is produced by original producer of diya bati shashi sumeet so it bound to happen

Bro, let some different members post what they want. You post Tamil, Telugu, All Genre, Malayalam.
Rajpatil98 posts Marathi.
I post Bangla, Odia, Kannada, Asomiya, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Asomiya. Let everyone contribute to the thread. :smile2: :cheers::surprised:
Bro If one person post all channels list in one post then there is no need post again same list ( In first post only thread creater ).

After that others will continue discussion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock