Discussion BARC Ratings Week 40 (2020)

Yeah True. Personally last season that i watched was 11 after that i quit watching it because of colors bias business.
Yes same here i have watched only season11 and season 7in bits of bb
Season 11 was my fav season of bb....season13 was overhyped i didnt liked it
Season 11 was on different level
I dont know why but after watching season 11 i felt like this is really stupid to watch bb and fight over it so i quit watching it.

Last edited:
6XJTQJ0.jpg
Its only the last 2 weeks Star Suvarna stood at #2. Before that the table was fluctuating. And their lead is less against #3 & #4. So it's not right they are consistent. But it have the potential to be consistent #2 or #1 if Star treat the channel like Vijay, Maa etc- In terms of graphics, movie rights, new contents.

Sony and Colors could have holded Big Boss and KBC until IPL was over. Both viewers and broadcasters are losing here.
Yess but i dont knw why i feel like kbc is already on its saturation point i dont think it will work even after ipl is over

On the other hand Star channels are not/less affected by IPL.
Because people watch it? StarPlus was already leading because of their family friendly image, StarMaa & Asianet is solid in their positions, In lockdown Zee Bangla Audience shifted to Star, same with Marathi. Ratings of Vijay got boosted because of BB tamil. In lockdown Star added StarUstav in DD free dish. StarSports because of IPL. The only non permanent success is StarSuvarna

Its only the last 2 weeks Star Suvarna stood at #2. Before that the table was fluctuating. And their lead is less against #3 & #4. So it's not right they are consistent. But it have the potential to be consistent #2 or #1 if Star treat the channel like Vijay, Maa etc- In terms of graphics, movie rights, new contents.

Star Pravah is no 1 for the past 3 weeks.. Also Star Vijay holds the no 1 in primetime for the past 3 weeks!
Same with Suvarna is consistent no 2 for the past 3 weeks !

They have mentioned it !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock