BARC Ratings | Week 40

Can't wait to see they beating flowers and similar meme
But I'm not impressed on Zee's habbit of downgrading rivals like this. They are projecting other's loss along with their gain.
They did the same against Mazhavil Manorama 2 weeks before and got a mass reply from Mazhavil. Now its Sun(Surya), but don't know they will react or not(Because Sun's social media team is not much active).

Last edited:
But I'm not impressed on Zee's habbit of downgrading rivals like this. They are projecting other's loss along with their gain.
They did the same against Mazhavil Manorama 2 weeks before and got a mass reply from Mazhavil. Now its Sun(Surya), but don't know they will react or not(Because Sun's social media team is not much active).
Yeah I am also surprised as zee never does such thing. In fact when they completed 25years. They expressed gratitude for every other major broadcast company. What a great act this is!

But I feel since they're new in the market they're taking this root of advertisment. They want to know people that they're rising. Comparison is something that everyone does. Thus people will tend to think that they've beaten 21 Year old channel they surely got some potential.

But comparison is something that I personally don't like what I meant was soon I expect them to beat flowers TV and concrete the second position. Nothing negative

Last edited:
I agree with you just see the difference between vijay super & zee keralam post....here vijay super is showing their growth without downgrading others whereas zee keralam is downgrading others to show their growth/ improvement

Yes this is not a good practice same happened with zee Kannada. Honestly zee Telugu never did this they are perfect example.
The first thing thought in media business is not to compare someone's failure. This will create sympathy at the rival.
For example if you make fun of someone scoring less than you. The person who scored less will get sympathy.
They are indirectly promoting their rival

A limit must be kept for it. Graphical comparison and a single line description is enough. Picturization and challenging words that hurts others is not a good way.
Zee should also note that it's just a photo finish happened this week. Next week they may be at #5 or out from top charts.

Last edited:
Their strategy is different across all markets. In Tamil, they are so transparent and they congratulated Sun TV on their anniversary. No one else did that. I had good reputation for Zee. They've lost it now. I wish they fail in Kerala.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock