BARC Ratings Week 43 (2020)

For SNS2, I agree.
I disagree with you on Sreemoyee. Contentwise, Sreemoyee is for mature audience. There are very less dhim tana music and moments. Marathi is little more dramatic, and Hindi is wayy more. Sreemoyee has moments, monologues and interactions between characters (emotional and empowering), which Anupamma and AKKK lacks totally. However any remake tries, it won't be able to touch Sreemoyee's content. In TRP, it's Krishnokoli of Zee Bangla which plays a major factor for Sreemoyee not being no 1 or 2 (bit for 2 weeks it is consistent at no 5). Moreover, in Hindi and Marathi domain there are weak concept serials at the 10/7.30 PM slots on rival channels (ZeeTV, Colors, Sony/Zee Marathi CMarathi). So that plays a major factor in the serials being at top 2 or 3.
Only if someone knows Bengali, can know the essence of Sreemoyee. Rest of the people won't get the touch. Indeed, Sreemoyee is wayy better than all of it's remakes in execution of story. You can debate about TRP, but TRP is not everything, otherwise Bhagyas won't be on top. Kindly dont take offense, but truth is truth. 🙂🙏😃
Im also not talking abt trps....iam talking abt content only marathi version is much better ....in sreemoyee they showed third angle vamp total psychopath then her mother in law is just way too much the kind of word she said to her can actually ban show nd then comes at kids except younger son no one supported her....that little daughter is just too much she actually preferred to live with her dad's second wife than her own mother nd then comes elder son who never ever respected his mother at all
In this terms rajan made marathi version much better after revealation elder son and daughter also supported mother plus now in recent after knowing true colors of her son arundhati MIL actually slapped her son and sided with her dauther in law and here that vamp is not at all psychopath she is really good person who is madly in love with married man nd so plus actors are really good in marathi version also nd there are not any ott scenes in show
In marathi also they have emotional interactions and moments between characters which actually moved audience
Ps i have read synopsis of sreemoyee just to knw what will happen in future in marathi version as marathi aai kuthey kay karte is only show which i watch on tv

Last edited:
Im also not talking abt trps....iam talking abt content only marathi version is much better ....in sreemoyee they showed third angle vamp total psychopath then her mother in law is just way too much the kind of word she said to her can actually ban show nd then comes at kids except younger son no one supported her....that little daughter is just too much she actually preferred to live with her dad's second wife than her own mother nd then comes elder son who never ever respected his mother at all
In this terms rajan made marathi version much better after revealation elder son and daughter also supported mother plus now in recent after knowing true colors of her son arundhati MIL actually slapped her son and here that vamp is not at all psychopath she is really good person who is madly in love with married man nd sided with daughter in law so plus actors are really good in marathi version also nd there are not any ott scenes in show
Ps i have read synopsis of sreemoyee just to knw what will happen in future in marathi version as marathi aai kuthey kay karte is only show which i watch on tv
Sreemoyee is for mature audience, so definitely it focuses on realistic acting and script. That maybe boring for people, but still the content is for mature audience. It is a fact that Sreemoyee is better, as it focuses more on the aspects of the lead female's emotions, the realisations and pains. There are interactions and monologues, which make you question yourself. Now coming to your claim of acting, Indrani Haldar, who plays Sreemoyee, is a well known actress in the Bengali Film and Serial Industry, and also the supporting casts are theatre performers/ serial artists for a very long time. Their acting is at par with the choice of script, and it resonates with the minds of Bengali audience, so it is performing well, and deserves appreciation. The role of June Guha is to show how much empathetic Sreemoyee is. The vamp shows the real nature of human beings, that bad people remain bad forever, however much they are trusted. And the lead actress is good, so she keeps forgiving her everytime. In recent weeks, it is shown that Sreemoyee will change. So she won't be empathetic anymore, and will take a stand for herself. And regarding the elder son, there are contrasts between the sons of same mother, which implies that it's not always the mother's fault. They have kept older one temporarily bad, still after so much time to make the storyline appropriately. Even daughter has changed, because she was good and soft at heart. Now that the younger son has married, his wife opposes Sreemoyee, just like older brother. This shows that life is sometimes unfair, sometimes husband is good and wife is bad, and sometimes vice versa. That's it. Your analysis is faulty, because you do not know the premises of the original show. And Leena Mam, who is well experienced in writing long running hit serials, has different plots in her hand, which is why audiences are hooked to the serial, even after the characters are left unaltered after so much years, rather than jumping to conclusions. Afterall who wants to end serial quickly?
P.S. Kindly understand shows first, and then comment. It's very unlikely that you will understand the language, the depth and hence, still undermine it. Kindly refrain from doing so, or ask us. Thanks.

StarBharat: RadhaKrishn 0.3, GuptaBrothers 0.3, AkbarKaBalBirbal 0.1, GangsOfFilmistan 0.1, ExcuseMeMadam 0.1, SavdhaanIndia 0.3
Star Bharat GRP: 171920 (000's)
I think Star Bharat Channel shows performance not good, Star should again try to participate in DD Free Dish Auction for Star Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock