BARC Ratings Week 43 (2020)

I think Star Bharat Channel shows performance not good, Star should again try to participate in DD Free Dish Auction for Star Bharat.
I think they should shut down the channel instead and shift RadhaKrishn and Savdhaan India to Star Plus, and get rid of all the other shows.

If they move to DDFD, it can hamper the TRP of their other channels Star Plus and Star Utsav.

I think they should shut down the channel instead and shift RadhaKrishn and Savdhaan India to Star Plus, and get rid of all the other shows.

If they move to DDFD, it can hamper the TRP of their other channels Star Plus and Star Utsav.
Only savdhaan india is enough as there is no story left in radha krishn anymore

Only savdhaan india is enough as there is no story left in radha krishn anymore
Yes that's true, but RadhaKrishn was the highest rated show of the channel, and also it's dubbed versions are getting very good ratings. So will they end the show any time soon ?

It seems like Asianet doesn't have any competition in Malayalam market as of now!

Competition is between the other channels only for no2 to no5!

Even though they are unbeatable No 1,the channel has revamped it's primetime fiction properties, the serials between 7 to 9.30 pm are new serials, all of the serials in those slots are started in 2020!
0EJujX7.jpg

gBkTgtm.jpg

f4DkqYv.jpg

Yes that's true, but RadhaKrishn was the highest rated show of the channel, and also it's dubbed versions are getting very good ratings. So will they end the show any time soon ?
Radhakrishn is getting only 0.3 trps and no.1 hindi show anupama's trp is 3.5
Considering mytho budget it is not even profitable to keep show going on nd on
Plus its only working in kannada dubbed version and only their trp is not enough to kept show on air when most importantly their story is over
Then whats the point of keep on air it and btw they are also off airing radha krishn there was news somewhere that they will wrap by next month

It seems like Asianet doesn't have any competition in Malayalam market as of now!

Competition is between the other channels only for no2 to no5!

Even though they are unbeatable No 1,the channel has revamped it's primetime fiction properties, the serials between 7 to 9.30 pm are new serials, all of the serials in those slots are started in 2020!
0EJujX7.jpg

gBkTgtm.jpg

f4DkqYv.jpg
Asianet is Sun TV Of Malayalam Market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock