Discussion BARC Ratings Week 50 (2020)

I dont think it will break....colors is only channel who is managing fiction nd non fictions really well
Even in South.. Only Star Vijay and Zee Kannada manages fiction and non fictions well!

In south,
ETV in Telugu and Flowers in Malayalam are known very well only for non fictions!
Their fiction shows doesn't perform that much good, but both channel's non fiction shows are very well received by people like Sony in hindi..

How it will break when STAR will not bring their Reality TV programming every year. That's the main reason. Just look at Masterchef, it came after 3 Years. Is that valid? NO, they need to schedule their reality programming properly.
Star tried many concepts in reality space from 2014-2019 nd most becomes flop so now they are tired

Even in South.. Only Star Vijay and Zee Kannada manages fiction and non fictions well!

In south,
ETV in Telugu and Flowers in Malayalam are known very well only for non fictions!
Their fiction shows doesn't perform that much good, but both channel's non fiction shows are very well received by people like Sony in hindi..
What abt maa tv

Star tried many concepts in reality space from 2014-2019 nd most becomes flop so now they are tired
Yes. But Post Lockdown they could've done something for weekend non fiction programming!
They are performing in an extraordinary way in fictions, hope it'll soon happen in non fiction /weekend programming as well!

Yes. But Post Lockdown they could've done something for weekend non fiction programming!
They are performing in an extraordinary way in fictions, hope it'll soon happen in non fiction /weekend programming as well!
Now they are trying non fictions in weekdays as they dont want to disturb fictions on saturday

What abt maa tv
Maa airs only one show at a time,
That is if Bigg Boss ends, weekdays will be filled with serials, and weekends 9pm slots with one show, after that show ends, they'll replace it with another show on weekends,and then again Bigg Boss will be launched !

But ETV airs variety of shows Daily at 9.30pm,and They do have some weekend non fiction programming as well!

Etv wins most of all Star Maa's non fiction shows except BIGG BOSS..

If I get the chance to schedule reality tv programming for SP. It would be like this:-
Jan-Mar = TheVoice @9pm
April-June = Dance+ @9
Jul-Sep= Masterchef India @9 / Nach Baliye @8
Oct-Dec= Survivor India against Bigg Boss Hindi @9
@mani_music @Rajpatil98
And if i get chance to schedule weekend then i would schedule star plus weekend like this
-Mahaepisode every sat-sun like star pravah
-Gul khan supernatural show nazar series on 8pm to fight with nagin

Jan -april - masterchef @9pm
May- aug - dance plus @9pm
Sept - dec - survivor @9pm
I will skip voice as its rating were really poor

Now they are trying non fictions in weekdays as they dont want to disturb fictions on saturday
I think they already launched a weekday non fiction show with Ravi dubey as host, I forgot the name of the show.. I guess it was something like Star maa's seventh sense show, hindi title also would start with 'S'!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock