BARC Ratings | Week 9 (2020)

Next week colors marathi has very bright chance to takeover no.1 position from zee marathi.....as swarajya rakshak sambhaji ended with no.1 position
Yup the gap between the two is narrowing week after week. Colors marathi's chance to be no.1 is coming sooner or later. Zee marathi needs to buckle up.
Colors Marathi has 5hrs of prime time. They will expand it in upcoming days with kids shows nonfiction. So colors Marathi will be no.1 in coming days.
What Viacom has lost in Karnataka it will gain in Maharashtra. Revenge on Zee.

Also, the thread starter's favourite channel seems to have permanently taken the lead back from Zee Bangla. Zee cannot afford to lose the pole position in MH as well.

Last edited:
Also, the thread starter's favourite channel seems to have permanently taken the lead back from Zee Bangla.
In urban there is still big gap between this 2 (approx.100grps) but seeing upward trend of jalsha it will takeover within year

Also, the thread starter's favourite channel seems to have permanently taken the lead back from Zee Bangla. Zee cannot afford to lose the pole position in MH as well.
Definitely, Star Jalsha deserves the pole position in Bangla market. Each and every story is unique and too realistic, like Sreemoye, story feels like my mom's story. Mohor, Kora Pakhi story like our real society. Every people can relate with their everyday life. Ekhane Akash Neel is itself a complete love package. Even, Mahapeeth Tarapeeth, Chuni Panna both are too good shows. Even, from next week Prothoma Kadombini is coming, which definitely will be a blockbuster show. Different flavour 2 shows, Ranna Banna, a cookery show, and Superstar Poribaar, a family oriented game show are also starting from next week, which was lack on channel.

Yes, I feel, SJ should drops 2 recent launch shows like, Kopal Kundola and Dhrubo Tara.

On the other hand, shows from Zee Bangla are just ridiculous, almost same concept, no authenticity, no creativity, no realistic shows. Yaa, I admit, non-fiction shows are good on channel. That's why, people may getting addicted with SJ again instead of ZB. 😃😃😃

Tight fight between zee keralam and surya tv for no 4 in kerala..

Definitely, Star Jalsha deserves the pole position in Bangla market. Each and every story is unique and too realistic, like Sreemoye, story feels like my mom's story. Mohor, Kora Pakhi story like our real society. Every people can relate with their everyday life. Ekhane Akash Neel is itself a complete love package. Even, Mahapeeth Tarapeeth, Chuni Panna both are too good shows. Even, from next week Prothoma Kadombini is coming, which definitely will be a blockbuster show. Different flavour 2 shows, Ranna Banna, a cookery show, and Superstar Poribaar, a family oriented game show are also starting from next week, which was lack on channel.

Yes, I feel, SJ should drops 2 recent launch shows like, Kopal Kundola and Dhrubo Tara.

On the other hand, shows from Zee Bangla are just ridiculous, almost same concept, no authenticity, no creativity, no realistic shows. Yaa, I admit, non-fiction shows are good on channel. That's why, people may getting addicted with SJ again instead of ZB. 😃😃😃
I am not waiting for the day when Zee Bangla will become No. 1 again (maybe @Riddhiman is since he is a fan of ZBG's non-fiction). But I am waiting for the day when you will post regional news channel ratings and full urban and rural data in your posts. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Missing @asgworldindia bro badly.

But I am waiting for the day when you will post regional news channel ratings and full urban and rural data in your posts. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
Bro,
Let's appreciate him that he is posting. I know it's a lot of work to do cause I have posted BARC threads in past. I agree that he missed a few sections which are not much important but he is posting regularly. Don't know if such post will make him add sections you mentioned but it will surely discourage him from posting BARC thread.

Also, if you feel that he has missed a few sections you go ahead and add them. Then ask him to quote your post in that thread.
Next week colors marathi has very bright chance to takeover no.1 position from zee marathi.....as swarajya rakshak sambhaji ended with no.1 position
Zee Marathi only has themselves to blame for such huge decline. ZM was known for providing good content in maharashtra.The main reason is that ZM Head had moved to colors marathi 3 years ago. Still, ZM Was doing good in initial 2 years. But current scenario is all shows are unnecessarily stretched or not having any realistic story.

A huge revamp for ZM is must now otherwise CM will soon concrete the no.1 position.

I agree that he missed a few sections which are not much important but he is posting regularly. Don't know if such post will make him add sections you mentioned but it will surely discourage him from posting BARC thread.
No harm intended at all. When @Rajpatil98, @asgworldindia bros and others posted, they would post along with the full rural+urban details and the regional news channels. Mostly because I pressurised them to do so (and in Hindi+English first, then South, then ROI because I was thinking in a single-track mind that this is the most easy to understand). I have opened my mistake to you.

DF bhai posts languages A to Z instead, which is in fact easier to collect. And the omission of regional news data is not a big thing. So no worries.

A huge revamp for ZM is must now otherwise CM will soon concrete the no.1 position.
Which do you think is the driver show of Colors Marathi, since it is not visible from the top 5 (everything is Zee Marathi)?

Also Star Pravah seemed to be gaining ratings for a while. It overtook Fakt Marathi and Zee Talkies. What is its status now? And where does Sony Marathi stand?

Last edited:
I am not waiting for the day when Zee Bangla will become No. 1 again (maybe @Riddhiman is since he is a fan of ZBG's non-fiction). But I am waiting for the day when you will post regional news channel ratings and full urban and rural data in your posts. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Missing @asgworldindia bro badly.
I am Waiting For The Day When He Genuinely Appreciate Zee Bangla, Not Just Partial Towards One Channel. Personally I am Happy That Both Bengali Channels Doing Well In Chart. Now A Days Both Giving Good Competition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock