BARC TRP Data | Week 13

WION has to go FTA and be available on Free Dish to achieve milestone of being the global channel from India like CNN.
Free dish customers do not consume English content, I believe

Twitter is full of praises for wion. Definitely it's gonna climb further.

I personally feel, Zee should launch a 24×7 english news channel for basically Indian consumer, Zee 24 Hours, while WION is for International market.

DD National is leading the pack !! Wow... Just goes to show....

Sometimes in david vs goliath, david also wins...., every dog has its day ( in nice terms, dont misunderstand me ), nobody is small nobody is too big, sometimes in life, life comes around in full circles, one reaches finally to d place, where one started d journey from, life is a bumpy ride... of joys n sorrows... and lastly change is d only thing that is permanent !! :cheers:

Go DD go, we are with you, d days of terrestrial antennaes are back !! Everybody rotate their antennaes in d direction of TV Tower !! ( Only oldies wud understand, wht TV tower was... hahahah ) :lol:

DD Bharati has also entered d charts since d day it was launched... may be abt 100 yrs back :biggrin:

DDNational :kiss2:wow after a long time it spotted No.1 It can be at top even after lockdown if it work hard for inviting good programing team and after that doesn't matter if it's content is from big production house or small one. It should be entertaining.

DDBharati it might sound funny but after it's launch its the first when this channel even came in ratings chart :biggrin:
Wow DD National no.1 with huge ratings . I think this is first channel to get this much ratings in BARC. Also Shemaroo Marathibana now in Top 4 marathi channels.
Don't worry. For most of the 20th century DD National was No. 1... because it was the only channel! :rofl2:

change is d only thing that is permanent !!
Not applicable for Sun TV... :lol:
Most of the popular pay entertainment channels slipped down. Star Plus, Zee TV etc lost much.
Sony Sab is still having a dream run. :tup: After DD National, Sun TV and Dangal, Sony Sab is No. 4 in the country. :nj:

Last edited:
Sony Sab is still having a dream run. :tup: After DD National, Sun TV and Dangal, Sony Sab is No. 4 in the country. :nj:
Actually Tata Sky user getting Sony Sab for free and also Sony TV and Sony SAB was telecasting new episodes last week. So that's reason.

lmPOy1p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock