BARC TRP List | Week 47

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 4,576
Star Utsav :skd: :skd: How come! :ouch: Never ever expected it to cross Sony or even Rishtey but it has come in the top 10. :ouch: :ouch:
What happened to ETV? :huh:
And I like the competition in the Telugu genre. Every 3-4 weeks a new channel becomes No. 1 (though Zee Telugu doesn't usually get it). There is no monopoly like Sun TV, Colors Kannada, Star Jalsha, Zee Marathi. :cheers:
I think, ETV will become no 1 again in week 48.That is one and only channel enjoying the no 1 position with out premiering new movies. They got no 1 position by telecasting super hit soaps and reality shows. I hope that they will get no 1 position again in telugu genre.

Last edited:
@Deepu Darling Generally Zee Telugu does not get the No. 1 position in Telugu. Why? Is this related to the fact that it is not available in HD while the others are?

Because of premiering flap movies. Yes, picture quality also less when compared to other telugu channels.

I always had this question if they're not having much good movie library why did they launched zee cinemalu. Even they procured licence for zee cinemalu HD.

Though both star maa & Gemini have good movie library which makes sense to run movie channel along with HD siblings

Star Utsav :skd: :skd: How come! :ouch: Never ever expected it to cross Sony or even Rishtey but it has come in the top 10. :ouch: :ouch:
What happened to ETV? :huh:
And I like the competition in the Telugu genre. Every 3-4 weeks a new channel becomes No. 1 (though Zee Telugu doesn't usually get it). There is no monopoly like Sun TV, Colors Kannada, Star Jalsha, Zee Marathi. :cheers:

Star utsav recently got some SaaS bahu drama which are working well for them. Currently there is no good content on rishtey which is the reason behind less ratings.

I feel ETV Is going well. Mostly they are in top2 & also etv plus is working well as second GEC.

Zee telugu has fewer popular soaps & reality shows than other. But I am sure zee will surely ramp content library there as it is they're most Ratings in southern region.

Zee Malayalam will have similar fate of low ratings for at least first 2 years.

Bdw you missed asianet & zee sarthak in dominant channels

@Deepu Darling @Shantanu I feel Zee Telugu has some good movies but they do not plan them correctly.

They are telecasting bommarillu movie now on Zee Cinemalu and not on weekend. I feel they do not plan schedule properly, Star MAA also has very few movie collection, and most of the time they repeat them but they plan better than Zee. I felt this is one reason for Zee not being very popular.

Back
Top Bottom