5 STAR Maa 437965
6 Colors Kannada 393018
7 STAR Vijay 381149
8 Zee Tamil 330095
9 STAR Jalsha 323608
10 Asianet 293811
ETV TELUGU Back to 1st position in Telugu Genre đź‘Ť

No Telugu channels listed in India Top 10 :(
There seems to be a close fight going between 4 channels. Pheww that is really very close competition. Imagine if Colors Telugu joins the league.

If Colors Telugu will launch, Surely it will get top 5 position.
I don't think so, already etv plus giving tough competition.
I dont follow any telugu channels, but from what I saw from the TRP stats is there are always different sets of people watching different sets of programs consistently for a long period of time unlike whats happening in Tamil which is completely dominated by Sun TV until Bigg Boss arrived and changed the scenario a little but still Sun TV is well ahead of everyone . So if Colors can gain a positive start in Tamil, then can surely replicate the same in Telugu as well like they did with Colors Kannada. Some how I started liking Colors in general. They seem to know how to attract the attention of people towards them :)
It is at 6th/7th position. They are getting nearly 180000+ impressions every week.
How come u know the ratings of a channel which is not in top 5?? Is there any way at all? Even the official BARC twitter handle is not revealing those details not available from their website.

How come u know the ratings of a channel which is not in top 5?? Is there any way at all? Even the official BARC twitter handle is not revealing those details not available from their website.
read my post clearly and then reply, I am not using exactly word but I said nearly.

According to my sources etv plus getting 6th / 7th position in every week ratings. They got 5th position some time ago.

Ishq Subhan Allah gets perfect opening; while Chandrasekar and Shrimaan Shrimati PS stammers

According to the ratings of week 11 from BARC India, Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah that was launched on 14th March 2018 on its 10 PM time band (Mon-Fri) has witnessed a strong opening numbers of 1.6 TVR on the launch day with 3.2% Reach and 14.9 mins TS. The show managed to maintain the average TVR of 1.6 points with TS of 15 mins.

Star Bharath’sChandrasekar, that deals with the story of freedom fighter Chandrasekar Azad, launched on 12th March 2018 on its 10 PM (Mon-Sat) has scored 0.7 TVR with a reach of 1.8% and TS of 12.1 mins. The Opening week average of Chandrasekar was 0.5 TVR with reach standing at 1.6 with a TS of 10.3 mins.

SAB TV’s Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se was also a much expected property as it was a comeback of the popular comedy series in 90’s, Shrimaan Shrimati, on Doordarshan that ruled the television those days. The show launched on 13th March 2018 in its 7:30 PM (Mon-Fri) has witnessed 0.3 TVR in opening episode with 0.8 TS 10.3 mins TS. It has witnessed an average of 0.2 TVR with a reach of 8.9 TS.

Ishq Subhan Allah gets perfect opening; while Chandrasekar and Shrimaan Shrimati PS stammers

Back
Top Bottom