DDF Exclusive BARC TRP | Week 13

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,231
@Shantanu I agree. This is the moment Zee Bangla has been waiting for for 7 years. When the tiger (Jalsha) is wounded, it is the best time to attack.:nj:The end is near for Star Jalsha. Even their graphics have been unchanged for 6 years. If they don't change, they are gone.

I think once they increase the original content, No:2 position permanently reserved for Colors Tamil😍
For Non Tamil Viewers Colors Tamil only has 3Hrs 30Minutes Original Content from Monday To Friday and 2Hrs Original Content from Saturday to Sunday.
Just imagine it's reach in 2 months of launch...

I think once they increase the original content, No:2 position permanently reserved for Colors Tamil😍
For Non Tamil Viewers Colors Tamil only has 3Hrs 30Minutes Original Content from Monday To Friday and 2Hrs Original Content from Saturday to Sunday.
Just imagine it's reach in 2 months of launch...
No 2 position fr Colors Tamil is possible only with launch of thr HD feed in DTH platform else thy never touch Star Vijay..

I m worried for Star Jalsha.
They should learn something from this situation when it's main competitor Zee Bangla is almost near.
They should concentrate their currently running shows and we need something new from them. It's enough time for lots of family drama. Brings some new & extraordinary concept. Then people will definitely accept otherwise be ready for lack behind.

Again Sony BBC Earth is no.1 infotainment channel.
I m realy happy for my favourite channel.
It's realy deserve & my best wishes always with u. :tup:
Waiting for more infotainment channel from Sony. :surprised:

Back
Top Bottom