BARC TRP | WEEK 23

Iknw they used to get 3.5lakh impressions but others such as zee anmol star utsav used to get 7lac nd rishtey sony pal used to get 4to 5 lac which is way higher than 3.5 lac plus this channels is on freedish nd now on freedish there are very less options available so obiviously ppl will watch dangal in anyway nd abt todays shows they are available on paychannels ppl always tends towards things which are free thats y dd freedish channels tops charts but that doesnt mean they have good content

Please read my post again bro, i have answered ur question in detailed manner. If content was bad they would have flopped long ago, also ur assessment of Dangal being flop bcoz FTA channels of big broadcasters were getting much more ratings during presence of Free Dish is not right way to look at this. Dangal had sizeable viewership and exit of biggies has expanded its share which is quite common thing to happen

I don't understand why Sony shows Crime Patrol all the time during afternoon hours when it can air other programs which r getting more or less same ratings as this. Only reason can be that they don't want viewership to be divided between original timing and repeats of the shows. Instead they should try to launch new shows for afternoon band

Now a days Sab TV also getting good TRP 👏👏
SabTV at 4 and Zee TV at 5.

@dino29 Its not like they dont want to divide viewership between repeats nd original the main reason is crime patrol repeats get good trps nd they contributed to their high grp
Look zee shows trp is very similar to star plus shows yet their grp is low....why?? Bcz their shows dont have repeat value where as colors, sab tv ,sony shows gets so less trp as compared to zee still their grp is high why??....bcz on sabTv tmkoc repeats get high trp & on colors khatra khatra repeats gets high trp similarly on sony crime patrol repeats gets high trps thats y they air crime patrol at repeats plus sony's primetime original shows gets trps in fraction then just imagine if they launch afternoon shows tgen how much trp they will get....lower than crime patrol repeat plus overall budget will also increase

Last edited:
Apart from Taarak Mehta, Aladdin has worked well for them. Tenali Rama has seen huge slump in last few months
Yes bro, Im regular viewer of TMKOC, Aladdin, JCPH 😍
And Chandragupt Maurya on Sony TV 🙂

Last edited:
Dhamakedar Entry Of Colors Gujarati Cinema :win: In Just first week of Launch.. Became 2nd Most Viewed Gujarati Channel just After Launch ..:clap2::clap2::clap2::kiss2::tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock