BARC TRP Week 36

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 4,185
This week ratings are most favourable of Sony Network. Well done Sony!!! :tup:

But disappointed for Sony Marathi. :wall:

The distance between Zee Kannada and colors is very narrow. Zee will overtake colors soon in Kannada.

Congratulations to Sony TV for finally breaking into the BARC top 10 after so many months. Sony Max/Pal/Wah are always there but SET is never there in the top 10 so this is a special achievement. :cheers:
I am happy to see that Zee TV has overtaken Star Plus. :tup: Will Colors be able to beat Sony after Bigg Boss? :huh:

Number of generes in which Networks hold top spot.
Sony-7(hindi gec urban, hindi movie, HM urban, HM rural, Sports, English entertainment, Infotainment)
Zee-6(Bangla,Hindi gec rural, Hindi Gec, Marathi,oriya,lifestyle)
Viacom-4(Kannada,Kids,punjabi,youth)
Star-2(malayalam,Telugu)
Sun-1(tamil)
With less channels comparatively Sony becomes a silent killer.
Giant Star with lot channels is losing much.

Last edited:
The distance between Zee Kannada and colors is very narrow. Zee will overtake colors soon in Kannada.
But for resisting such situations they reserved a space with Colors Super. If such situation occur they can show bigboss directly in CK or any other action similarly.
Congratulations to Sony TV for finally breaking into the BARC top 10 after so many months. Sony Max/Pal/Wah are always there but SET is never there in the top 10 so this is a special achievement. :cheers:
I am happy to see that Zee TV has overtaken Star Plus. :tup: Will Colors be able to beat Sony after Bigg Boss? :huh:
I don't know why most people here is against Star? :huh:Everyone is happy when Star lose anything 😃

Last edited:
But for resisting such situations they reserved a space with Colors Super. If such situation occur they can show bigboss directly in CK or any other action similarly.

I don't know why most people here is against Star? :huh:Everyone is happy when Star lose anything 😃
no bro its the total rating of all channels of the network that matters. colors kannada is already getting good ratings for bigboss they have to stop serials which will be loss for them. if they air it on colors super both will get good ratings and total ratings will be high. actually udaya is no1 in kannada total ratings of all their channels is definitely greater than colors kannada+ super

Last edited:

You cannot deny the fact that colors Kannada is shrinking and zee Kannada is expanding. Colors super was launched when colors Kannada was ahead of zee Kannada by huge margin .

You cannot deny the fact that colors Kannada is shrinking and zee Kannada is expanding. Colors super was launched when colors Kannada was ahead of zee Kannada by huge margin .
Thats true Zee kannada is approaching Colors kannada as same as Bangla. But I said, like Jalsha it will not be easy for Zee to defeat CK there. They have more chances to resist Zee Kannada.

Back
Top Bottom