BARC TRP Week 38

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 5,041
Unlike Star jalsha while Zee is chasing Colors Kannada is raising their margin tremendously.
KBC can't enter top 5 this time.
Star maa dominated Telugu top 5 with Karthikadeepam heavy ratings.

Last edited:
Asia Cup Matches on DD, A lot of them weren't blocked by Pay TV operators, hence were available for free, hence the viewership
Ok I understand But you mean that there are cable operators whose not blocking the Channels at the time of matches and there is not that much freedish subscribers
may be one or two cable operators arent blocking but only that doesnt contribute to so much ratings and most of the cable provide sports channel at lowest pack so people wont watch dd. there is a lot free dish viewers for sure

Asia Cup Matches on DD, A lot of them weren't blocked by Pay TV operators, hence were available for free, hence the viewership
But how TRAI is calculating DDFD & terrestrial rating of dd sports (& all dd channels for that matter) as long as I know there is no way to calculate.

But how TRAI is calculating DDFD & terrestrial rating of dd sports (& all dd channels for that matter) as long as I know there is no way to calculate.
just as they calculate other channels. it doesnt depend on what dth or cable you are using its same for all

just as they calculate other channels. it doesnt depend on what dth or cable you are using its same for all
Bro there is no stb for DDFD that supports return-path-data collecting system and in terrestrial also there is no way to calculate.

Bro there is no stb for DDFD that supports return-path-data collecting system and in terrestrial also there is no way to calculate.
barc doesnt collect it that way. thay keep some meter in random house and it collects data. so only those people what they watch matters. return path data is future

Back
Top Bottom