BARC TRP | Week 39

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 6,626
Nazar and Kulfi Kumar Bajeewala
KKB, yes. There are two cute kids in the lead. But Nazar? :huh: It is a horror show.
In fact Star Plus is the most well-known for crap serials. The latest is KZK2.

KKB, yes. There are two cute kids in the lead. But Nazar? :huh: It is a horror show.

Yup,you're right.
It is currently one of the best shows on Hindi channels.
Storyline, Bg score, lead, negative/positive characters, everything is bang on.
Therefore, despite airing at the late 11:00pm slot, this show is still getting decent ratings.
I bet, had it been airing at the 7:30 or 10:00 pm. slot,it would definitely have entered into the top 5 shows.

Last edited:
Yup,you're right.
It is currently one of the best shows on Hindi channels.
Storyline, Bg score, lead, negative/positive characters, everything is bang on.
Are you talking about KKB or Nazar? How is Nazar so popular? And what about the other horror show, QKR?

Are you talking about KKB or Nazar? How is Nazar so popular? And what about the other horror show, QKR?
I am referring to Nazar, Kulfi is ma second favorite.

Qkr is an average show, i don't watch it.

btw, I think Nazar is gonna be a massive success in Tamil dubbed version.

Zee is full of crap shows, so does colors.
Star has some watchable content, such as, Nazar and Kulfi Kumar Bajeewala.
I don't agree with u @Jas bro Star,Zee,Colors & Sony all GEC channels have some good shows 1 or 2 if these are crap channels how they are getting good viewership these all are top class channels do not say crap :no:

I don't agree with u @Jas bro Star,Zee,Colors & Sony all GEC channels have some good shows 1 or 2 if these are crap channels how they are getting good viewership these all are top class channels do not say crap :no:
Lol, Veer i respect your views, but kumkum, kundali, Shakti, all these shows despite airing rubbish on tv are getting good ratings.

It is a sad reality of Indian tv that regressive shows specially by ekta and Rashmi usually get very high ratings.

Lol, Veer i respect your views, but kumkum, kundali, Shakti, all these shows despite airing rubbish on tv are getting good ratings.

It is a sad reality of Indian tv that regressive shows specially by ekta and Rashmi usually get very high ratings.
Veer g I don't watch these shows I mostly watching reality, horror shows

Nazar? :huh: It is a horror show.
In fact Star Plus is the most well-known for crap serials. The latest is KZK2.
Don't say that they have crap serials. Every channel have some good & bad shows & that too differ from person to person. You may not like Nazar but many others like it including me as it is a different show from regular one's.

According to you, KZK is a crap show but it's not. If it would be, then channel would not have been brought it back & they would have not invested too much in the show & it's promotion. You may not like it but others just love it. My all neighbours watches it from sharp 8 & that too in high volume that everyone gets to know who's watching & who's not.

By the way, KZK has entered in the top 5 shows of channel.

I don't want to hurt anyone's sentiments. I am just saying that the choice differ from person to person so we should not say any show as crap because it may be a crap show for me or you but not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom