BARC TRP Week 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 6,884
I don't think Sun TV's TRP will get reduced drastically but a little. Of course some people didn't subscribe Sun Network due to higher price. But they are all not watching any serials in Sun TV (my colleagues). I subscribed to Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD alone since I need it to watch weekend movies and songs all the time. My parents will watch almost all the serials of Sun TV and they will not understand these pricing things so would expect Sun TV at any cost.

K TV and Adhithya rating may come down for sure. Sun Life will further go to bottom.
Vijay Super is alternative for K TV
Sirippoli is alternative for Adhitya
I did my selection like this only.

I don't think Sun TV's TRP will get reduced drastically but a little. Of course some people didn't subscribe Sun Network due to higher price. But they are all not watching any serials in Sun TV (my colleagues). I subscribed to Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD alone since I need it to watch weekend movies and songs all the time. My parents will watch almost all the serials of Sun TV and they will not understand these pricing things so would expect Sun TV at any cost.

K TV and Adhithya rating may come down for sure. Sun Life will further go to bottom.
Vijay Super is alternative for K TV
Sirippoli is alternative for Adhitya
I did my selection like this only.
We can't decide that now.because now each subscriber have to choose what he like to watch.i had tamil pack in before and sun tv came along that but I never watched sun tv.now those who are not watching sun tv serials and movies they won't subscribe.so it will get affected.sun tv is airing movies only on Sundays that too repeated telecast and you are watching it something great.😊. We can't afford to watch those old movies for 49 rupees per month

We can't decide that now.because now each subscriber have to choose what he like to watch.i had tamil pack in before and sun tv came along that but I never watched sun tv.now those who are not watching sun tv serials and movies they won't subscribe.so it will get affected.sun tv is airing movies only on Sundays that too repeated telecast and you are watching it something great.😊. We can't afford to watch those old movies for 49 rupees per month
That is what I am also saying bro. It will get affected for sure. But not drastically. People may pay 22 rs for sun tv alone and ignore k tv and others.

In past weeks cable operators in many cities went on stike, Sony may be having good number of viewers for Wah, BBC Earth in these markets hence there is drop in ratings. Also some blackout of Sony Bouquet due to other factors on few platforms might have added to this

Back
Top Bottom