BARC TRP Week 45

If the current leadership stays on, I don't think the channel will ever survive. There has to be a change in the leadership. All wrong decisions, by Danish Khan for Sony TV, and np Singh for the whole network
I agree

If the current leadership stays on, I don't think the channel will ever survive. There has to be a change in the leadership. All wrong decisions, by Danish Khan for Sony TV, and np Singh for the whole network
I agree with you in the sense that SET will become like &TV without viewership.

Sony is economically strong network, so whether the ratings go down they won't go for a shutdown.

Vijay tv should bring back koffee with dd, neeya naana, adhu idhu ethu in prime slots.

Sony is economically strong network, so whether the ratings go down they won't go for a shutdown.
It's all about time buddy. I don't think TMKOC will last another year. Then SAB TV will be gone, because it is basically nothing without TMKOC.

Similarly, once it hits them hard that they are too niche a sports channel network, they'll make losses, eventually they'll sell the network or shut it down too

Then they won't have major sources of income, as their production house is also a flop. Then Sony TV will also go.

It's all about time buddy. I don't think TMKOC will last another year. Then SAB TV will be gone, because it is basically nothing without TMKOC.

Similarly, once it hits them hard that they are too niche a sports channel network, they'll make losses, eventually they'll sell the network or shut it down too

Then they won't have major sources of income, as their production house is also a flop. Then Sony TV will also go.
This is your dystopian imagination and could never happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock