BARC TRP Week 5

But I think Star will go fairly than others(atleast this upcoming months).Just don't compare the price only. Star had a trumpcard IPL and ICC world cup. So in a typical family those who want dramas,movies and sports will reach a mutual understanding and prefer Star's value pack. Zee's hindi pack cost rs39 and that of Star is rs49.Execpt Zee TV and Zee cinema others are not at all premium channels.
Star gold cost rs 8,Sony max 15 but Zee cinema rs19 then who is costlier here?

thats the reason zee revised its rate 45 to 39rs
and Zee Cinema now costing 15rs

I have not choosen any package of Star. I have only selected Star Jalsha (₹19) & Jalsha Movies (₹5) on their a-la-carte basis price, I feel personally, their ₹49 packs are so costlier, not affordable by many.
My family has not selected Zee & Viacom18 packages.
We have choosen Sony's Happy India Bangla Pack (₹31) + Sony BBC Earth (₹5)

Last edited:
STAR Plus has great content but im not sure if its pack is being chosen by as many people.
I only watched Zee TV (maybe 1/2 shows on SET/STAR) from 2013 till a month ago. I switched to STAR and SET after Zee TV started making horrible serials but I still follow 1/2 compared to following all of them at once before. Zee was not getting good TRP when it was making good shows, but now when they make content that isnt even good they get TRP... our Indian audience is a special kind.

No way, my family specifically told to have Star Plus (HD) subscribed, even if there's no other channel.
Guess what same is told by my family too. 😉 But, their are some people who like to watch some Saas Bahu saga which Star Plus have lack of will not subscribe to Star Plus.
My mom love to watch some sensible shows and I always shocked to see that she's not that much educated and she know the quality of shows.
She watches KZK, Kullfi, Porus's Spin-off Chandragupta, Radhakrishna, Ladies Special, Patiyala Babes, Yeh Un..DKBH etc.
What the hell educated people are watching?

STAR Plus has great content but im not sure if its pack is being chosen by as many people.
Who the hell care about those packages bro STAR SONY ZEE VIACOM packs are piece of s**t.
Only one pack is good Discovery HD Pack! Just 10 rupees. These network should learn something from them.
Star Plus for 19 I can digest but Star Utsav for 1 rupees seriously?
ZEE TV had rating okay so you are selling it for 19 but what about &TV 13-14 rupees just to watch Bhabhiji ???

Who the hell care about those packages bro STAR SONY ZEE VIACOM packs are piece of s**t.
Only one pack is good Discovery HD Pack! Just 10 rupees. These network should learn something from them.
Star Plus for 19 I can digest but Star Utsav for 1 rupees seriously?
ZEE TV had rating okay so you are selling it for 19 but what about &TV 13-14 rupees just to watch Bhabhiji ???
Yes, The packages of Star, Sony, Zee, Viacom etc may be not affordable for majority people,but how it can be compared with Discovery? Where does Discovery stands and where does others? Discovery is only strong in infotainment genre and average in sports, kids and flop in hindi gec.Please do compare rivals of equal strength.

Last edited:
Yes, The packages of Star, Sony, Zee, Viacom etc may be not affordable for majority people,but how it can be compared with Discovery? Where does Discovery stands and where does others? Discovery only strong in infotainment genre and average in sports, kids and flop in hindi gec.
Add sun network boquetes ridiculous pricing

Yes, The packages of Star, Sony, Zee, Viacom etc may be not affordable for majority people,but how it can be compared with Discovery? Where does Discovery stands and where does others? Discovery is only strong in infotainment genre and average in sports, kids and flop in hindi gec.Please do compare rivals of equal strength.
Ok bro tell me one thing a strong infotainment network like Discovery is offering 5HD info & Lifestyle channels.
And, these so called popular Networks charging very much for few SD channels.
Now that's what I'm comparing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock