BARC TRP WEEK 50

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 5,479
I said to wait for few months to judge the channel. Now looks like it is a flop like Colors Tamil.
Who said colors is flop 😂🤣🤣
Crazy boy ,If you have time please refer some tamil tv facebook pages such as chinnathirai Express, South Indian page to know about colors ratings

Crazy boy ,If you have time please refer some tamil tv facebook pages such as chinnathirai Express, South Indian page to know about colors ratings
We know the ratings i think its time you to check the ratings :hello: BARC TRP WEEK 50

Last edited:
Give me metrics and prove that Colors Tamil is not a flop. At least in 6th position in TRP?

Thanks for the details. Though it is on number 4, the difference between number 3 & 4 and 4 & 5 tells the story.
Bro if seen last 10 weeks , Colors Tamil archives certain gowth in every week on fiction , even though they don't have any premiere tamil movies or comedy clips

Last edited:
Yeah had a look at the data bro. Growth is there. But when we can judge Sun Life a flop with 100 points this week which got rebranded 2.5 months before, we can say Colors Tamil with 130 points which launched almost an year ago is also a flop. Isn't it? Just for the argument..

The trend says Colors Tamil may get increasing trend. But let us wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom