BARC | Week 41

• Only GECs in the top 10 this week. After a long time Bharat is ahead of Plus. Star Maa is the regional boss as always.
  • Jalsha has suddenly gained a lot of ratings and the gap with Zee Bangla has narrowed down. Even Colors Bangla is 3rd now. :skd:
  • SET is going strong because of KBC. But Sony Sab is nowhere even though TS still has the SD version.
  • Star Pravah is now 2nd. Sony Marathi is a big flop unless HD is launched.

Last edited:
Sun Life increased 13k points, I guess. What an accomplishment! Zee and Star are pushed back by sun life. Bravo!
More Than Zee's And Star's Impression, K TV's Impressions Has Ben Drastically Reduced. Zee's And Star's Always Float Around & Between The Same 450000 And 520000 Impressions For Quite Some Time Now.

I think Sun life aims for a rating between 1.5 lakh and 2.5 lakh. Within some weeks their current ratings will increase and fix at constant rating below 2.5lakh. They want some ratings from vijay and zee and won't go for beating them(But the viewers decided to give them more its happy).They aims to be a consistent player in top 5 and block others.

Looks like Sun life will stop the emergence of colors Tamil. It's not a competitor, in a direct way, to star and zee. Sun stooges will disagree.

Star vijay becomes trouble that no bigboss and hadn't any other booster shows.Fictions and non fictions are performing in a same way of average ratings.Unless they find a way they will go backward.Zee tamil had 3 powerful fictions in which 2 of them already showed its power in top 5 plus good non fictions and some new movies in the kitty. Spot 1 and 2 in tamil will remain same 3,4,5 can't say anything as per the current situation.

I doubt that. SD version itself flop, how do you think hd version will make it hit?
Zee Telugu's ratings improved after HD was launched. Nowadays it is never the last. But on the other hand it was successful already, so it will be difficult for Sony Marathi.
At the same time Colors Tamil had the HD feed right from the start and it has never been a success.

Last edited:
Zee Telugu's ratings improved after HD was launched. Nowadays it is never the last. But on the other hand it was successful already, so it will be difficult for Sony Marathi.
At the same time Colors Tamil had the HD feed right from the start and it has never been a success.
But bro, hd channel ratings are separate from SD channels. How do you expect hd variant to improve SD ratings?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock