BBC world news free for south packages till oct 31

• Thread starter Dharun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 4,147
RE: BBC world news

The best solution is d2h should give the freedom to opt any pack i.e ROI or South Packs as per your choice...as in ROI also there are many south customers and in south also some people may want to prefer ROI Packs...

bad news for Roi. d2h should one eng news channel in super gold

Now the channel is updated in their website. BBC will be free till oct 31.

Ronak Shah said:
The best solution is d2h should give the freedom to opt any pack i.e ROI or South Packs as per your choice...as in ROI also there are many south customers and in south also some people may want to prefer ROI Packs...

Yes. They give the freedom to option any base pack:)

Why are they providing south add-ons for ROI customers?:shy

MY SISTER HAS GIVEN A BREAKING NEWS FROM D2h THAT KAIRALI PEOPLE MALALYLAM CHANNEL IS COMING SOON ON D2h and just enjoy south .

aaryan dhage said:
MY SISTER HAS GIVEN A BREAKING NEWS FROM D2h THAT KAIRALI PEOPLE MALALYLAM CHANNEL IS COMING SOON ON D2h and just enjoy south .

Ohh really your Sister give you news :-/:skd but i see this news many hours ago on a unwanted dth facebook page:u:lol

Re: RE: BBC world news free for south packages till oct 31

Rushil.D said:
Ohh really your Sister give you news :-/:skd but i see this news many hours ago on a unwanted dth facebook page:u:lol

U mean that Facebook page is his so called sister.

Ronak Shah said:

Rightly said brother.

Ronak Shah said:

You have freedom to choose any of the south or north Packs. I am roi customer but i have taken south silver pack by special request to senior supervisor of d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock