Beast | Vijay | Ani | April 13

I am a HUGE fan of Vijay.
I watched the movie on Sunday in Bangalore.
Balcony section had exactly 6 audience (including myself).

I was extremely disappointed with the movie.
It was sad to see Nelson waste such a big star.

The movie felt very claustrophobic because about 80% of it happens only in closed spaces.

There were no 'Mass' scenes for Vijay. His entry scene is the worst big-hero entry scene I have ever seen.

Nelson used the same (Pokkiri) dialog for interval and closing scenes. Why?!

Vijay's dance and fight, and Anirudh's music were awesome. But it was not enough to salvage the disaster.

Last edited:
Don't worry Bro its already declared Hit venture in TN box office from product house and by many theater owners , as usual collection (profit) from US,UK,AUS,NZ.
Malaysia , srilanga moderate run , it will be adjustable by next release. Gulf is not concentrated from the beginning.
Kerala gross 10.50 Cr , not a profitable one but its not a big trouble mass hero like vijay.
AP/TN no issues from distributor ,they now working for Tahalapathy66.
Karnataka collected 12 Cr, it is more than expected (KGF release). ROI rights sold for television premier for huge amount.
Movie direct release so there is no restriction for theater owners , they can pay the rent and run the movie.
It may not suitable for many fans, but box office wise Vijay is still Samrat of Tamil cinema :hs::cheers:

JrdFbPb.png

Top 5 movies in Singapore

1. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore
2.Everything Everywhere All At Once
3. Beast
4. Morbius
5. KGFChapter2

Poster say Blockbuster and People bro saying HIT...
People bro why you degrading the verdict of the BEAST 😂

tI can just laugh on people who are all saying BEAST as HIT...
i can deep laugh on people who don't have at least zero percent knowledge about that industry and collection system , only say bla bla ... :ROFLMAO::sleep:

Poster say Blockbuster and People bro saying HIT...
People bro why you degrading the verdict of the BEAST 😂
that is product owner verdict , he is the only capable and reasonable person to worry about profit and lose. we can watch and say the critics. based current scenario and collection is it Hit , you know some actor from other south region , they wontedly promote their movie as hit by their own money without respect producers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock