Beast | Vijay | Ani | April 13

Tamil Nadu: ₹114 crore
AP/Nizam ₹17.3 crore ,LTE 18 Cr ( 24 Cr )
Karnataka: ₹15.5 crore ,LTE 16.5 (14 Cr )
Kerala: ₹11.5 crore ,LTE 11.5 ( 24 Cr )
Rest: ₹5.25 crore

India Total: ₹163.55 crore
WW 226.55 +

xIJiqpm.jpg
9cXDrj4.jpg
Nelson Sir's Tweet👆🏻

TbTI9d3.png

#Beast Chennai gross in 12 days to become the new #1 Tamil film for the year 2022 in the city. The trend is also the same in Tamil Nadu!

#Beast 12-days total Chennai city gross is 9.77 CR and Tamilnadu gross 114 CR.

》Home 163crs
》Overseas 66crs
》Global 229crs aprox

This is one and only for Vijay :cool:, no actor can reach this mark with this much negativity started before first show.:tup:
even our forum few uncles are laughed, but their hero need next gen for reach this level. :biggrin::rofl2:

even our forum few uncles are laughed, but their hero need next gen for reach this level. :biggrin::rofl2:
Are you a teenager ?? Your age in ur forum profile is fake ?? Meanwhile at this age i came across lot of struggle and achieved something for my family :ok2:

Second it's a sun tv movie so everyone knows how collection is coming ex) wantedly dumbing school kids into cinema theatre then collection will come only this is the reason giving laughing reaction to ur post .. if your distrubed with that sorry i can't do anything coz you too disturbing us everytime whenever Vijay movie released copy pasting social media tweets , banner , statistics in the name of update 🤣🤣

I like many of the his films honestly but this is just a Trash and ridiculous disaster go and read Nelson press note today he agree himself film not good for all he told will correct the mistakes in the upcoming film to satisfy all the audience .. this is enough about this movie

Meanwhile I don't know whom ur refering "their hero" I like Ajith for some extend if he didn't do well I'll Criticized him coz I'm not a die hard fans or slave to anyone 🆗

Last edited:
wow great , but I didn't mean you and your boss , but thanks for accepting. meanwhile no commitments for me , so i have more time for achieve something. they are not dumbing , its a social activity ,they are not only school kids , they are from different orphanages and organized by private organization , this is not first time it happens many times for Vijay movies (Bigil , Theri ).

i am not saying movie is good , it may be bad for some , but the only one can earn more from his bad. still no one pointing Vijay's dedication and hard word . nelson also agreed film hit the reason is Vijay only.(y)

Guys , Fighting is not the solution . I have also seen the movie and for me , it was Dad of Annaatthe . Only plus for this move is Anirudh . Excellent Music / BGM . Thalapathy Vijay tried his level best but master blaster NELSON's magic is just unexpressable . VFX Omg !!!! , Forget Rajamouli , Even Marvel Studios is fail infront of them . Overall thought it is working well especially in TN but movie is unbearable .

Thalapathy Vijay is a versatile actor and THERE IS NO DOUBT IN IT . But unfortunately Nelson is not for him . He should work more with Lokesh , Atlee , Shankar etc . Even after his Hard work , the end result was very Disappointing so I hope , his next movie will be something unique and good 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock