Bell Bottom | Akshay Kumar | August 19, 2021

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 8,891
Watched Bell Bottom in 3D today, the twists in the 2nd half were quite interesting and thrilling. My 1st movie in theatres since Housefull 4. Must watch!
DFKWdQA.png
rwgSqIS.png
Ria4kZC.png

Watched Bell Bottom in 3D today, the twists in the 2nd half were quite interesting and thrilling. My 1st movie in theatres since Housefull 4. Must watch!
DFKWdQA.png
rwgSqIS.png
Ria4kZC.png
Yes bro even I watched it yesterday but I thnk there was no need to release it in 3-D as no effects were there

You Are Not 18+ And Still You Watched Kabir Singh In Theatre
At that time i Was almost 17 and My mom forcibly taken me to theatre she booked 3 ticket in Paytm and that includes me and I have watched the movie uncensored and I enjoyed it now I'm 18 currently

At that time i Was almost 17 and My mom forcibly taken me to theatre she booked 3 ticket in Paytm and that includes me and I have watched the movie uncensored and I enjoyed it now I'm 18 currently
Hol' up, the math doesn't add up.

Kabir Singh released more than 2 years ago, and barely ran for slightly more than a month in many places.

If you were 17 then, how are you still 18 now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock