Bengali Audio feed now removed from History TV 18 and History TV 18 HD

RE: Bengali Audio now removed from History TV 18 and History TV 18 HD

yep removed sad news :s ..

actually It was removed from broadcaster side last 2-3 wk ago.
and now airtel officially removed it

Optimus_Prime said:

But yesterday around 7pm baggage battle pgm .. I watch that show in English in that purpose i checked every feed in that time bengali feed worked @op :) ..

Optimus_Prime said:

But yesterday around 7pm baggage battle pgm .. I watch that show in English in that purpose i checked every feed in that time bengali feed worked @op :) ..

I think itz coz of Fyi tv they have only 4 feeds (Hindi , English , tamil ,telugu) .. And now History tv also removed Bengali and equlize with fyi :-/ ..

Sai Jai said:

only options are their.
but Bengali audio didn't working.
just like Kix earlier days. there was tamil and telugu audio. but in non working condition.
amd lastly I am frm Bengal and I know very well that Bengali didnt working at all from last 2-3 weeks.

Optimus_Prime said:
only options are their.
but Bengali audio didn't working.
just like Kix earlier days. there was tamil and telugu audio. but in non working condition.
amd lastly I am frm Bengal and I know very well that Bengali didnt working at all from last 2-3 weeks.

ok then :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock