Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

With
Tui Amar Hero
Coming soon
Only on Star Jalsha

[Details will be updated soon]
With all the new shows that are coming or have come on Jalsha (GJGS, Bijoyinee and this one), may I know how many months on average does a Jalsha show last? And which are the existing ones that will be replaced? Or will it keep adding shows in the 3pm-4pm ( :lol: ) slot so as to have as many shows as possible?

With

With all the new shows that are coming or have come on Jalsha (GJGS, Bijoyinee and this one), may I know how many months on average does a Jalsha show last? And which are the existing ones that will be replaced? Or will it keep adding shows in the 3pm-4pm ( :lol: ) slot so as to have as many shows as possible?
lf you follow on Jalsha's current schedule, they are pulling the plug of all old shows and replace with new shows.
2 new shows are ready to launch soon, one is তুই আমার হিরো, another is from SVF. Expected two old shows i.e. রাখি বন্ধন & টেক্কা রাজা বাদশা will go off air soon.
No chances for কে আপন কে পর & জয় কালী কলকাত্তাওয়ালী, as they r another long running shows, due to their high TRP.

Last edited:
Mahapeeth Tarapeeth
Starts 4th Feb, Mon-Sun at 10pm
Only on Star Jalsha

@JollyLNB bro, yesterday I have said that Rakhi Bandhan may go to off-air soon, & coincidentaly SJ confirms today that this show will be replaced by upcoming new show "Mahapeeth Tarapeeth" from 4th feb. :wink:

@JollyLNB bro, yesterday I have said that Rakhi Bandhan may go to off-air soon, & coincidentaly SJ confirms today that this show will be replaced by upcoming new show "Mahapeeth Tarapeeth" from 4th feb. :wink:
Jalsha is very active nowadays. Bijoyinee, Guriya Jekhane Gudda Sekhane, Tui Amar Hero and now Mahapeeth Tarapeeth. Zee Bangla, be careful. Protect your No. 1 position. Jalsha is on the warpath. :nj:

Mahapeeth Tarapeeth
Starts 4th Feb, Mon-Sun at 10pm
Only on Star Jalsha

Looking for this ...
Actually watched Sadhak Bamakhyapa on colors bangla and I am eagerly waiting now for this ..
On the other hand , Rani Rasmoni is going successfully on Zee bangla which is also a hit I think. So Tarapith and Dakshineshawar both are now in our drawing Room

@JollyLNB bro, SJ is now too much aggressive to get back their old place.
Lot of shows are coming on Jalsha...
  • Tui Amar Hero (cute love story)
  • Sadhu Babar Lathi (fantasy)
  • Super Girl (game show)
  • Nagin Konya
  • Rupkothar Golpo Arundhuti (fantasy)

Sadhak Ramprasad
Starts 16th Jan, Mon-Sat at 6:30pm
Only on Aakash Aath

@JollyLNB bro, SJ is now too much aggressive to get back their old place.
Lot of shows are coming on Jalsha...
  • Tui Amar Hero (cute love story)
  • Sadhu Babar Lathi (fantasy)
  • Super Girl (game show)
  • Nagin Konya
  • Rupkothar Golpo Arundhuti (fantasy)
where did you hear about all these new shows?
it seems like every month now both SJ and ZB are competing with one another shutting down shows after they hit 250-350 episodes. So few shows go past 500!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock