Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Chances are very high to unveiled new look and new shows.
Let fall flower & sandal on your face.
(In bengali, তোমার মুখে ফুল-চন্দন পড়ুক।)
Finger cross!!! ✌ I was waiting for complete make-over of SJ including logo from very long time.

Star Jalsha Doshe Dosh
17th Feb, Sunday at 6pm
Only on Star Jalsha
Please post a picture or video of the same. That'll be nice if it is really a logo change. I agree with you completely. The current logo and graphics are the only excellent ones used by a Bangla TV channel (along with Jalsha Movies) but they have been used for too long.

It certainly seems that all these actors are promoting a big rebrand of the channel, as they are saying 'ami aschhi notun rupe' (I am comng in a new look), which can certainly mean a new look for the channel. It also seems this is a knock-on effect of Sun Bangla's celebrity-packed launch.
Finger cross!!! ✌ I was waiting for complete make-over of SJ including logo from very long time.
On a side note, all the past few posts in this thread have been for upcoming programmes on Jalsha, but, for such a serial-heavy channel, not one of these updates is for a serial. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Please post a picture or video of the same. That'll be nice if it is really a logo change.
Yaa definitely I will post. But just saw the add suddenly on yesterday night at the time of watching Ami Sirajer Begum, mobile was far from me. So, couldn't get a chance to take a photo. I felt that many people were curious about this, what is this actually, a movie or event or serial. That's why update it quickly here. Trying to post a confirmatory snaps today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock