Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

Yes, but doing a show for 7 days a week is harmful for the storyline as they get very little time to write the episodes and scripts. They should leave the Sunday from serials and instead should show different movies and non fictions. If Star Jalsha starts 6 day a week, then I can bet Zee Bangla will also follow them very soon.
They should follow the strategy of SET or Sun TV for Sundays.

It's all about trp race and competition. Usually in hindi shows they have script of three or at times six months written before hand however sometimes if show doesn't work they deviate from original story thus ruining the base. Some channel are coming up with limit series show ends in 6 months no changes done to the script.

I do agree with 7 days a week telecast show suffers as writers need to think about what to show next which is tough ask.

Bangla TRP Update: BARC Week 1, 2021

Bangla Channels (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Jalsha358693
2Zee Bangla345161
3Sun Bangla60818
4Jalsha Movies59314
5Colors Bangla56394

Bangla Programs (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSPROGRAMSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1Zee BanglaKRISHNAKOLI5981
2Zee BanglaMITHAI5850
3Zee BanglaJAMUNA DHAKI5842
4STAR JalshaKHELAGHOR5175
5STAR JalshaMOHOR4878

Top Bangla Channels:

W9eoATC.jpg

Top Bangla Programs:

w4c0htq.jpg

Bangla TV Complete TRP list for Week 1, 2021 (15+ TRP):

STAR Jalsha
Prothoma Kadombini (5 PM): 2.2
Ogo Nirupoma (5.30 PM): 4.7
Khelaghor (6 PM): 9.0
Desher Maati (6.30 PM): 7.7
Sreemoyee (7 PM): 8.3
Kharkuto (7.30 PM): 10.3
Mohor (8 PM): 8.2
Saanjher Baati (8.30 PM): 6.7
Bhaggolokkhi (9 PM): 6.9
Gangaram (9.30 PM): 6.3
Mahapith Tarapith (10 PM): 6.8
Titli (10.30 PM): 4.8
Dhrubotara (11 PM): 3.3

Zee Bangla

Alo Chhaya (6 PM): 5.9
Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni (6.30 PM): 9.9
Krishnokoli (7 PM): 11.4
Jomuna Dhaki (7.30 PM): 10.1
Mithai (8 PM): 10.0
Aparajita Apu (8.30 PM): 8.3
Jibonsaathi (9 PM): 7.5
Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay (9.30 PM): 6.1
Shoudaminir Shongshar (10 PM): 4.1
Pandob Goyenda (10.30 PM): 2.9

Last edited:
Bangla Non-Fiction TRP list for Week 1,2021 (15+ TRP):

Zee Bangla
Saregamapa: 8.4
Didi No. 1: 4.7
Rannaghor: 1.4

Star Jalsha

Hasiwala & Company: 3.0
Superstar Poribar: 1.0

Zee Bangla is really intent on knocking off Star Jalsha from its perch. The top three shows are all now with Zee Bangla. SJ needs a strategic rethink. Its shows are benefiting other Star channels but going down on its own channel.

SJ simply ruined Pandian Stores remake, it is now becoming like KAKP 2.
I actually like the original PS story, so now has high hope on the hindi remake.
If things continue like this then ZB will surely overtake SJ within next 2 weeks.

Most probably Sanjher Baati will go off air soon, Khelaghor will take the 8:30PM slot and Robir Notun Bouthan will take 6PM (I am assuming this on the basis of what happened with Prothoma Kadambini and Sanjher Baati last time)

Can anyone tell me why Jethumoni kept Shankha away from his mother?
Shankha's mother was a rebellious woman, like Shankha's wife Mohor. At that time, when Shankha's dad's family told her to leave, even Shankha's dad didn't support her. She also wanted to pursue her career, so stepped out of the house. Shankha's jethumoni and jethima, both being of orthodox and patriarchal mindset, felt that regular contact with Shankha's mom would make Shankha rebellious like her, and then he may turn against them, so they kept her away from Shankha.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock