BEST DTH FOR 55INCH LED 3DHD SAMSUNG TV

• Thread starter Thread starter baluindians
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 10,082
syam said:
RDTV SD = ALL DTH HD :wall :rofl

what happened to u bro. i said it right bro.
please find here the source bro.
Link Removed

i hope after reading this, u ll b cleared bro.

Prateek Marwadi said:
what happened to u bro. i said it right bro.
please find here the source bro.
Link Removed

i hope after reading this, u ll b cleared bro.

Nothing bro....

You are saying SAME Thing in Each & Every Thread......

baluindians said:
k..Airtel HD is good for 55 inch LED tv ah?
Bro I having 8000 Motion rate and lot features in my samsung TV..
But I couldn't get/use any of these features because of Lack in quality in DTH providers.

Brother from your words at your end that TATASKY HD, AIRTEL HD, SUNHD is not upto the mark for our TV.
I thank there are no such DTH company in India will not provide you the best quality of pictures for your 55" Samsung LED tv... What is your tv model no??
I give you a good suggestion plz shift your home to UK or USA or Australia where you can get the best quality for your tv.coz they have advance technology than India, you will get the good channels from SKYTV newworks (UK) , DIRECT Tv (USA), Foxtel and Austar (Australia) why you people living in India. plz migrate you and your tv to mentioned county.

amitava_dth said:
Brother from your words at your end that TATASKY HD, AIRTEL HD, SUNHD is not upto the mark for our TV.
I thank there are no such DTH company in India will not provide you the best quality of pictures for your 55" Samsung LED tv... What is your tv model no??
I give you a good suggestion plz shift your home to UK or USA or Australia where you can get the best quality for your tv.coz they have advance technology than India, you will get the good channels from SKYTV newworks (UK) , DIRECT Tv (USA), Foxtel and Austar (Australia) why you people living in India. plz migrate you and your tv to mentioned county.

the language is not good.:no:no:no

amitava_dth said:

200_s.gif

If you can Advise Him Post here

or If you wanna make fun here(forum)

F**K off to LOUNGE SECTION

(Prateek Marwadi)Who is this guy allways telling airtel digital TV.. Only

Bro 100% sure TataSky and d2h picture quality better than adtv

Back
Top Bottom