Seeking Help Best DTH for multi-tv in Lucknow

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
The requirements are as below:
  1. Good HD & SD channel quality.
  2. Should have annual LDP plans.
  3. Should have reasonable price for multi-tv connection.
  4. DTH should have good coverage in Uttar Pradesh.
  5. Sports channels like SS Hindi HD, Sports 18 HD, news channels like CNBC Awaaz is must.

By channel count & service by go to Tata play but expensive and cheap & best go with dish tv/ d2h channel quality great but some less channel useful watchable have but not available Hindi hd news like Aaj Tak hd etc but your all channel demand channel available in DishTV

Last edited:
A-la-Carte Channel prices and broadcaster bouquet prices are same across all the DTH operators. Tata Play has got the highest number of HD channels and I believe SD channels also. Meanwhile price of DPO bouquet with channel composition that suits you can be the differentiator. Could be that a DPO pack with say Rs. 250 has all the channels you want on Tata Play but all those channels on Airtel DTH might be more expensive but could have the couple of channels which you may not want which Tata Play did not have. I personally like Tata Play.

Last edited:
All DTH are same, second connection will be Rs 60 NCF plus channel price,Dish TV no compression of bandwidth like DD free dish therefore sharper and better depth picture,Tata play more channels and Airtel DTH cheaper yearly price packs

Dish tv is best in PQ and price. And Dish TV also gives offers from time to time like right now Star Sports is free during IPL time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock