Discussion Best DTH Service After TRAI's New Regime

Which DTH Offering Best Packs After TRAI's New Regime?

• Total voters
Can a new subscriber get TS at same rate as other DTHs or need to pay STB rent on top ?
Yeah...U can get TS STB at Nearly same rate as others(cost varies depending on where/how did u bought).Try To order From amazon to get it at best price...Contact @Bapun Raz bro for DDFD sponsored link of amazon.

Yeah...U can get TS STB at Nearly same rate as others(cost varies depending on where/how did u bought).Try To order From amazon to get it at best price...Contact @Bapun Raz bro for DDFD sponsored link of amazon.
Question is different. If we install new TS connection, will we need to pay STB monthly rent in addition to our package amount?

Voted.Nice work @balugudidiot bro
right now TS is fast in creating new packs with extra free NCF channels & giving quality service as usual.Quick in Channel Addition.
Airtel Not maintaining self-care properly & many South HD channels pending,no proper reply from CC.right now not happy with airtel

I am Airtel customer and I voted for Tatasky because...
1. I chose Airtel because it was cost effective, my South Infinity HD pack would cost ₹6000 per year compared to Tatasky which was very expensive in the old era of DTH.
2. But now things have changed a lot in the new regime, I think we get the uniform price across all operators now.
3. Apart from this Tatasky, Sun, Dish are offering some sort of discount on NCF, but Airtel hasn't come up with any sort of rebate/discount.
4. Tatasky also has more number of HD channels on their platform.

But guys, please comment on the PQ & SQ on Tatasky compared to Airtel and the quality of STB & UI so that who plans to switch to Tatasky would have clear understanding.

Suggestions and comments are most welcome...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock