DDF Exclusive Worst Dth after trai's new rule

Which is worst after trai's Dth implementation??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the mistake of DTHs in this? They're giving the rates which broadcasters are providing. If broadcaster will reduce the price then automatically your monthly rent will also decrease.
Now, your monthly rent is in the hands of broadcasters. DTHs were providing at reasonable rate when it was in theirs hands.
Totally agree giving power to broadcaster has costed this mess.

If you make some product then you should have right to set the pricing. Will you accept if some one else is putting price on your product ?
But early we can bargain price based on demand but now we cannot now.

But after few months it will change. Main responsible for this mess dpo and Dth they should have prepared for this when they came to know about but instead they postponed , dragged on and on.

What's the mistake of DTHs in this? They're giving the rates which broadcasters are providing. If broadcaster will reduce the price then automatically your monthly rent will also decrease.
Now, your monthly rent is in the hands of broadcasters. DTHs were providing at reasonable rate when it was in theirs hands.
Even so much confuse between all dth plans. like the ball is under broadcaster and dth companies only. previously customer was getting at affordable price.

Airtel as there are now more bugs then before. And about dishtv it's consitent before they too have lock in period so for that it's okay.

Dish TV and D2h both are equally worst. They don't add pending channels. Dishtv imposed 30 days lockin period. As i am non stop pack customer their web/app didn't allow me to change my package even i couldn't add any channel. For add a channel i have to use missed call service..
D2h...
Their customer care no need to tell anything. Their multi tv customers cannot change pack of 2nd or 3rd tvs till now.

In Q3 FY19, Dish TV had added 142,000 net subscribers. So the actual facts are quite opposite to what we see in this poll. People are loving DishTV

Private DTH ops added 1.04 mn net active pay subs in Oct-Dec 2018 quarter - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Market-share-of-DTH-Operators-4-april-2019.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock