best hd for hindi cinema

Best Hindi Cinema in HD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
khepacheley said:
Out of the 4, Max has the best library. Be it new movies or old classics..

Aree yaha HD ki baat ho rahe hai
Here we are talking about HD

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Aree yaha HD ki baat ho rahe hai
Here we are talking about HD
Did u see Anand on Max HD, such an old movie was upscaled to the best possible quality...

No black lines on the top&bottom of the screen.

I don't think Zee Cinema HD has managed to anything close to that with Sholay!

Best are Max HD then & pictures HD and Zee cinema HD and worse is one and only Star gold HD which provides fake HD has most of movies shown on star gold HD have the same pq like on their SD channel

Its one and only- STAR GOLD HD is the best.

why BECOZ, pic quality best, audio- dd 5.1 and volume is loud and clear in home theatre

i feel movie library of STAR GOLD HD is little bit less compared to SONY MAX HD but, QUALITY is unmatchable (ex: bhajrangi bhaijan, hero, soldier, garv, wanted,)

NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT Z CINEMA HD AND & PICTURES HD AS THEY ARE NOT GIVING DD 5.1

STAR GOLD HD IS THE BEST TRUE HD CHANNEL

vishwapremi said:
Its one and only- STAR GOLD HD is the best.

why BECOZ, pic quality best, audio- dd 5.1 and volume is loud and clear in home theatre

i feel movie library of STAR GOLD HD is little bit less compared to SONY MAX HD but, QUALITY is unmatchable (ex: bhajrangi bhaijan, hero, soldier, garv, wanted,)

NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT Z CINEMA HD AND & PICTURES HD AS THEY ARE NOT GIVING DD 5.1

STAR GOLD HD IS THE BEST TRUE HD CHANNEL

This man said what I want to say and explain to these people that STAR GOLD and STAR first network which provides HD field in HINDI and proven it.
Star GOLD HD is best as compared to quality.
And, one thing one person said that Star GOLD HD & Star GOLD SD picture quality is same.
First you tell me??
Tumhare ghar pe HD tv hai ya normal tv main hi SD HD same hi dekhega.

DishHD said:
worse is one and only Star gold HD which provides fake HD has most of movies shown on star gold HD have the same pq like on their SD channel
I have posted something for you please read my above comment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock