• Thread starter Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 4,330

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

I want to know which is the best plan in ADTV to get maximum number of HD channels? I dont need regional channels. Is there any plan to get all HD channels?

If not, then I want to watch all HD channels except regional channels, what combination of plans will I need to take?

Also is there any HD access fees in ADTV similar to Tata Sky?

Thanks in advance. :)

DTH Fan said:
Hi guys

I want to know which is the best plan in ADTV to get maximum number of HD channels? I dont need regional channels. Is there any plan to get all HD channels?

If not, then I want to watch all HD channels except regional channels, what combination of plans will I need to take?

Also is there any HD access fees in ADTV similar to Tata Sky?

Thanks in advance. :)

max hd package for all hd channels, with that you need a sd package also you can take 99 plan and max hd , airtel doesn't have hd access fee as TS.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Does <ax HD pack provide all HD channels? Also will future HD channels also include in this pack?

And if I take MyPlan99+Max HD pack, will I get all SD+HD channels? I dont need regional channels.

Then what is the combination pack to get maximum SD and HD channels? I dont need regional channels. Thanks.

DTH Fan said:
Then what is the combination pack to get maximum SD and HD channels? I dont need regional channels. Thanks.

can you pls share your interest whether sports or all sd channels.

DTH Fan said:

In all dth providers the highest package gives maximum SD channels..

Back
Top Bottom