Seeking Help Not getting signals on few SD & all HD channels

Everything is fine around the dish & why only HD channels are not coming (very few SD channels are not coming) ???
Except for Dsports HD most other HD channels are in same tp. So if alignment slightly changes it may not be able to get all tp signals. Check which all tps you are getting from last post of this thread: #445

Edit: Also chance of bad LNB. Sometimes rust can cause certain frequencies to get blocked.

Last edited:
Except for Dsports HD most other HD channels are in same tp. So if alignment slightly changes it may not be able to get all tp signals. Check which all tps you are getting from last post of this thread: #445

Edit: Also chance of bad LNB. Sometimes rust can cause certain frequencies to get blocked.
Not getting signals on following TPs
11561 H 32700
11561 V 32700
11641 H 30000
11681 H 32700
12281 V 43710
12711 H 45000

Not getting signals on following TPs
The only thing you can do by yourself is to ensure the wires and dish are proper. If you cannot resolve it then you have to call the service engineer. Whatever the problem they can fix it. BTW I had similar issue once I was getting signals only in half the tps. Issue was looseness on the connector near the lnb. Just pulling the wire a bit made it work again. Maybe your issue may need some part replacements or just realignment.

Getting no signal or very low signal on star suvarna HD and star sports HD. Signal bar showing red signal. Other channels working fine. Anybody facing this issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock