Discussion Best Set top box model Tata Play HD Plus

Up to 2018 model the name printed on the box was old logo Tata(Sky +. But the boxesthey currently selling is 2019 model with Tata|sky logo in front. I find the new box 2019 has less PQ than the 2018 transferbox when checked from a tv store.Thats. Why put a discussion here

Up to 2018 model the name printed on the box was old logo Tata(Sky +. But the boxesthey currently selling is 2019 model with Tata|sky logo in front. I find the new box 2019 has less PQ than the 2018 transferbox when checked from a tv store.Thats. Why put a discussion here
Mine is with old logo but transfer logo is not there

New logo ones also the hardware is the same and there should not be any issue with PQ

Mine is with old logo but transfer logo is not there

New logo ones also the hardware is the same and there should not be any issue with PQ
Is any of the members using new logo 2019 ones please comment

There was old Tata Sky+ box then Tata Sky HD DVR came (manufactured by Pace) then Tata Sky HD DVR Transfer Bix was launched and this was discontinued shortly after and again regular HD DVR was intriduced which i believe was manufactured by some other company.

The HD DVR manufactured by Pace is the best as per my observation

There was old Tata Sky+ box then Tata Sky HD DVR came (manufactured by Pace) then Tata Sky HD DVR Transfer Bix was launched and this was discontinued shortly after and again regular HD DVR was intriduced which i believe was manufactured by some other company.

The HD DVR manufactured by Pace is the best as per my observation
All boxes are designed by pace.Upto the transfer boxes it was manufactured by calcomp Thailand after that the design remained pace and Nanning China is the manufacturer.Calcomp boxes are the best

urgbHPI.jpg

First model box

What about the picture quality in SD channels..?
It is very good or average..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock