Beyhadh Season 2, Starts 2nd December, Mon-Fri at 9 PM on Sony

Beyhadh 2
Starting From 2nd December 2019
Monday to Friday 9:00pm
xOh72B9.jpg

A Pinkvilla report quoted a source as saying, “Given that the show has failed to grab TRP’s, the channel overnight took the decision of pulling the plug on the show on television but as the show has been performing well on their platform, the channel will continue to push the show digitally. Beyhadh 2 will air its last episode on March 13 on television”.

Source : Beyhadh 2 go off air due to low ratings, continue on digital platforms: report
Such random decisions by Sony is why they haven't been able to make a mark in fiction space. So disappointing

Such random decisions by Sony is why they haven't been able to make a mark in fiction space. So disappointing
Decision might be hard but it's for good.
In my point of view it should be given a fair chance for one year.

Decision might be hard but it's for good.
In my point of view it should be given a fair chance for one year.
In 2016, Sony had 3 good fiction shows - EDKV 1, KRPKAB and Beyhad 1 which were nicely complementing the already strong non fiction weekend. They didn't even need KBC back then. They seemed to have a strategy back then until TKSS1 flopped. Then it's started to go down haywire. Now there's no strategy, lack of vision as to what the channel is (theme is women centric channel, but shows programs which aren't suited for that category). NP Singh should step down

Is this ending? New promo on Sony TV that Patiala babes will move to 9pm from March 16th

Edit: 10:30pm from March 16th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock